67.🔞ArthurTV - Locked In smut

"Y/n to the storeroom please"

"Hey sugarlips!" You plopped yourself into the leather seat and smiled at the camera and tripod in front of you. 

The Locked In Footaslyum reality show had been hard, that was for sure.

Surprisingly though, one week away from your phone wasn't what had you all that worked up. No, instead it was ArthurTV. He'd been ever so nice at first, when he'd popped up in your Instagram DM's with a "Hi! Saw you're going on Locked In asw :)". And from there you spent your last few days with your phone only messaging Arthur. You woke up? You checked your phone to reply to Arthur. Midday? You had your phone on vibrate to alert you for when he replied. Night-time? The two of you were facetiming in your beds, giggling and both secretly ecstatic you'd be spending two weeks alongside one another. 

Then when you entered into the house, Arthur was first to spot you across the kitchen island, and ran over to wrap you in a hug. The other housemates thought it was just initial, friendly banter. But you were weak in the knees just hugging him. And anyways, soon enough the housemates started guessing at least one of you had a crush on the other.

Afterall, Arthur seemed to always be at your side. If you and Steph were doing your makeup, best believe Arthur was sat at the other spot on the makeup table just waiting there and listening. When Arthur was trying to get better at football with Jamie and Jokeman, you were sat in your puffer jacket on the outdoor sofa watching and occasionally passing the ball back to them. And whenever one of you had to go to the storeroom, best believe the other was piggy-backing them there. 

"Y/n, you and Arthur have been exceedingly close." 

"Is it that obvious?" You questioned with a little giggle. "Hey, we might be close but nothing could get between you and I, Sugarlips, don't you worry."

"I know." She bluntly responded, drawing a laugh from you. "Do you like Arthur?"

"I like everyone in the house, Sugarlips."

"You know what I mean."

You laughed as you could only imagine her rolling her eyes. "Only if he likes me as well I suppose."

"Interesting." Came the enigmatic voice's reply. "We have a challenge for you, Y/n."

"Tell all, Sugartits."

"Please just Sugarlips." She stopped you, making you snort. At least your Scottish mate would be happy you tried. "Your challenge is to ignore Arthur for the whole of today for three points."

"ALL OF TODAY!" You exclaimed with a gasp.

"That's right."

"What, so no doing anything with him."

"You must treat him like he is not there at all."

"Bloody hell that's a whole ask and a half."

"Do you accept your challenge, Y/n?"

"Gah... I... How many points did you say it was?"

"3 points."

"Fuck it, let's do it."

Arthur was already there waiting for you when you exited the store room. He wore one of those fitted white tees- the type that clung to his biceps and broadened his chest, hanging looser around his waist and giving him such a sexy look along with his black cargos, it was a task and a half just ignoring him and walking past him there. You could almost imagine the look of shock on his face as you passed him, pretending you hadn't noticed him and walking up the stairs- flashing one of the recording cameras a you-did-this look before continuing out of the corridor just as you heard Arthur call "Wait for me then, Y/n!" meaning that as soon as you turned the corner, you sprinted across to the bathroom, locking the door behind you to give yourself a moment to recollect your thoughts without Arthur on your back.