33. bxb relationship dynamics

bxb means boy x boy, and by that I mean the Sidemen ships... Wroetostar, Emon, KSImon, Wroetobehz, Minizerk, Minishaw, Vobi... A bunch of the different ships within the sidemen, and what I think their dynamic would be together.

A reminder- these ships do not exist in reality and I acknowledge and respect that. I request all readers to respect that as well.

...

Wroetobehz
I love this duo SO much. They'd definitely be the travel, adventure and adrenaline couple. These two get on so well because they both love the same things; travelling, adventure, and adrenaline. Because Harry rarely uploads on his channel and Ethan prioritises personal life over online presence, I think they'd have a specific day they do things- Fridays for going out and celebrating nights, Saturdays for pub crawls, and Wednesday evenings for dates. The routine helps Harry to not dread going out, and Ethan from forgetting they're going out. I think Ethan and Harry would be equally as caring for one another whenever either needs consolation- both happy to put and arm around each others shoulder and rub their other arm... And I think they'd just be a very supportive couple. But also, both know how to take a good joke. They deffo make harsh jokes on one another, but neither care because they both know to laugh at their sadness, and can differentiate a deep talk between a laugh at their insecurities. If you give one shit, the other is gonna have a go at you. Its a given.

Wroetostar(123!!)
Okay, this is also a personal favourite ship. Because these two are SO good together. I think Vik is is the one who would ground and protect Harry in private, whereas Harry is the one who outwardly protects Vik in front of the boys.
Whenever Harry gets insecure or affected by something sad or annoying, Vik is always the one for Harry to vent and complain to, and at the end Vik always talked about it and managed to either make it seem less bad, or resolve it. Vik is of course bullied a bit by the Sidemen just because, but whenever it happens Harry is always the one to put an arm around Vik and protect and defend him from being slandered too much. Of course Harry making fun of Vik from time to time is fine with both, just because Vik loves Harry's out-of-pocket humour.
Harry is a big adrenaline and adventure type of person who loves just fucking around, and I think Vik laughs at first and would join in when he's in a really good mood, but other than that would have to look more into things before agreeing to join, or sit out and watch.
Vik also has a BIG work grind- committing to Sidemen reacts, the Sidemen management and streaming on Twitch a bunch- which contrasts to Harry's laid-back schedule of "wake up, eat, maybe do a sidemen shoot, workout, eat, shower, chill, sleep". Therefore, whenever Vik was doing latenight streaming, Harry would usually try cook up a nice meal and deliver it up to Vik- surprising the stream with his presence for a few minutes before giving Vik a hug and leaving. 
I don't get the vibes that Vik and Harry would go outside for dates, but I can imagine they'd prefer to spend time together at the house- playing boardgames and sharing a bottle of red wine with the TV playing top gear in the background. Very specific- but very expected. 

Emon
Ethan and Simonnnnn... What a duo. I think that they went through a frenemies arc in about 2018 to the end of 2019, but at the then (and im only saying this for the ship), they sat down and began talking- Ethan opening up about his depression and struggle with self esteem, and Simon talking about his anxiety and mental state. They soon got into a rhythm of talking to each other every week- whether it be via Discord calls at the ungodly hours of 4am, or brunch meet-ups- and realised that they both really liked spending time with one another, talking not only about their problems, but also just generally with one another. And so they tried a relationship, seeing whether it would be a good idea to try it out romantically- and they both loved the feeling. Simon's love was complimentary with Ethan's and they were infatuated with one another. The Sidemen were all pretty surprised when Simon and Ethan not only came out, but came out as gay and in a relationship together- JJ joking about how the fandom was right in 2014 when they were shipping Emon.
The duo love doing things spontaneously and late at night. It always felt more fun for both of them- the lack of people to recognise them, and the lack of stressing. It could be the smallest of things like going for a drive and buying cereal and groceries from Tescos at 2am, or something grand like getting on a train and stepping off at a random station- exploring that city late at night with one another.

Minizerk
I've never really shipped or understood this one for that matter... but here's some ideas for it:
-They're friends before lovers- they started off as friends and whatever happens they always know they'd be friends. 
-They first got together whilst pulling each other home after a pub golf, both too tired and wasted to get to the actual house- and instead simply deciding to crash at Josh's until they weren't so painfully drunk. When they got there, something happened which just ended with Simon pressing his lips against Josh's before pulling away with a gasp as they realised what they'd done. For a long time they acted like it'd never happened, before Josh cornered Simon after a shoot and finally made him talk it out.
-Simon knew a bunch of Josh's super personal childhood stories after going to Josh's family to Christmas one year, and brought them up to the boys and during Sidemen vids at all the worst times, making Josh groan and try press a hand to Simon's mouth to shut him up

Vobi
Vik n Tobi are such a cute pairing honestly. Generally, Vik is quite independent and ungiving-a-shit of what the others say, able to back his own against even JJ- but whenever JJ or Ethan get too mouthy with Vik, Tobi always jumps in and backs Vik up, generally chasing JJ whilst threatening to beat the boy. 
I think the duo is quite secure within themselves and their relationships- and though they often opt to stay in and settle for nights sleeping rather than clubbing, they enjoy the beach more than anything. Cornwall was where they first ended up getting particularly close, Vik having to be Tobi's shining knight in armour and pull him out of the water when Harry had abandoned Tobi further out at sea than Tobi felt comfortable in. There, Vik ended up staying at Tobi's side for the rest of the holiday, throwing pebbles into the sea and talking long walks across the sand- ice cream in hand alongside Tobi. And Tobi finally began appreciating how impressive Vik was as a swimmer. Not only was he smooth and strong in his strokes, but he also looked damn good when he did it.
Also when Vik gets drunk, I always notice this- but Tobi gets super close and lowkey kinda protective of Vik, slinging an arm around him and laughing at Vik's simple-minded confusion when his head was clouded from the alcohol. 

KSImon
JJ and Simon. Never felt it, but it feels wrong denying it when people love it so much. Have some headcannons:
-When JJ got in his big-headed YouTube star era and dated / fucked-n-chucked loads of girls, Simon got super jealous and kept waking him up at 8am and telling the girls to get the fuck out of the house when they would have breakfast in the kitchen, or walk around the house as if it was their's too
-During lockdown Simon absolutely hated everything. He hated himself. He hated YouTube, his job. He hated the news. Everywhere he looked there was suffering and there was nowhere he could escape to. He was confined to his flat with JJ. One night when he was getting existential, hating life and at the end of his wits, JJ walked in. JJ walked in and saw Simon sat in his chair, blank expression and staring up at the ceiling before sitting up and looking at JJ with dead, blue eyes- not a single happy thought behind those eyes. They began having nightly talks from then on, and generally ended with Simon clutching onto JJ's shirt and crying his eyes out whilst JJ held him and let silent tears slip from the corners of his eyes.
-Simon's always the first person JJ looks at after he's just fought
-Simon orders takeouts and brings them to JJ whenever he's super busy and forgets to feed himself
-When the KSImon memes started becoming big, Simon began trying to shut them all up, whereas JJ encouraged them and laughed at them knowing fully well that though the public thought it was a hilarious joke, it was in fact- not a joke.

---------------------

hope everyone had a good valentine!

Lmk any good stories u or anyone else have from the day

lots of love,
    Grazz