54. 🔞Threesome - Chrismd & W2S

The end of a drunk night out ended with the three of you all toppling back onto the same bed together, Harry on the left, Chris on the right, and you sandwiched between the two, giggling and shuffling to pull the corner of the duvet over yourself. 

Harry's arms were burly and strong (you'd know- having been staring at the definition in his forearms all night), and they climbed over your waist, pulling you back and flush against his body which meant that Chris just shuffled even closer, almost suffocating you between the two as you laughed and playfully pushed one away. 

You turned around to face Harry, eyes scanning his face, from his fluffy hair to his warm and dazed eyes, down to his curved lips and the light stubble that surrounded it. His little laugh triggered one from you, and you pushed yours hips back slightly to get into a more comfortable position, unknowingly brushing into Chris's crotch as you did so.

A grin curled up and onto your lips as you accidentally did so, hearing a short, sharp breath exhaled from Chris behind you. You couldn't help but push your hips further as you felt Chris's hard-on from behind, grinding down and giving him just enough friction to have his hand gripping your waist, nails digging into the plush skin whilst his hips rutted slightly, impatient and incredibly turned on by what you did. 

"I'm not missing out on something right now, am I?" Harry teased as Chris let out a slightly louder groan, Harry catching on quickly and letting his hands wander down from your waist to your ass, feeling Chris's clothed cock and letting himself press his body flush against yours so that you truly were sandwiched between two hot, horny men which you weren't half mad about.

Harry's head dipped slightly, his tongue pressing flat to your neck and laying out a line before creating a harsh suction across the delicate skin, the shock making you let out a slight moan as Chris seemed to brush a sensitive part simultaneously, causing your heartrate to shoot up and your fingers to close around Harry's fluffy hair and thin shirt.

Harry caught the hint and pulled his shirt off before returning to you, lowering himself to your small top and fondling your tits through the material. Meanwhile Chris helped himself to your unoccupied neck, spotting the dark hickey blooming across your skin from Harry's prior kiss- and Chris did nothing to help as he grazed his teeth over the already sensitive spot, eliciting a moan from yourself as you arched your back from the sensation- pushing your tits out and into Harry's face, synchronously grinding harder onto Chris behind you. You felt as Harry's large hands ventured under the top, pushing the material down and your bra to the side to expose your boobs, his tongue working a circle around one nipple and making it harden whilst you whined- Chris' hand finding the other breast and wrapping his own hand around it. Your head turned just a fraction before you pressed your lips atop Chris', biting down onto his lip hungrily and exploring his mouth passionately, dominating the kiss as Chris focussed more on rolling your nipple between his thumb and index, the feeling of Harry's wet mouth around the other clouding your head and making you feel an ache between your legs.

It wasn't long before you were reaching round and pulling hastily at Chris' bottoms, shifting to get onto your knees whilst Chris helped you and took his trousers and boxers off in an instant, the sight of his cock hitting his stomach and red at the tip from the intensity of his hard-on had you watering at the mouth, wrapping both hands around the base of his cock and letting his tip hit the back of your throat instantly, deep-throating him whilst Chris' hands found the back of your head- holding your head in place and making your eyes water as you gagged around his cock, choking yourself around his length before his fingers were wrapping around your locks and pulling your back up for air- your spit dripping from his cock and making an even more beautifully nasty sight whilst you gasped to regain your breath. 

"Such a whore for my cock," Chris groaned as he watched you run your hand from tip to base of his length before swirling your tongue around his tip and taking him back into your mouth once more as you were indeed a whore for his cock, and showed it willingly as you bobbed your head up and down on him.