62. 🔞JJ - 7 minutes in heaven

(Is this gonna be a new series 👀👀👀👀👀👀)

JJ's glare was burnt right through me as I joint the drunk circle, taking a sip from my bottle whilst Tobi pulled me over.

"What's going on here, then?" I asked, spotting a few familiar faces within the circle of boys and girls, all giggling and leaning on one another as they passed a bag around.

"Seven minutes in heaven, you game?" Tobi questioned, slipping one of his rings off and dropping it into the bag as it came around to him- passing it onto the next guy in the circle.

That made sense as to why Simon, Ethan, Vik and the other taken men sat on the outskirts of the circle instead of inside with all the single-tons- Harry, Tobi, JJ, Cal's and more included. 

Whilst I answered Tobi and made a little small talk, the burning gaze of JJ's eyes against my figure made me feel as though I was under a spotlight. The way he singled me out and couldn't rip his eyes off of me, I knew it was just the price I had to pay for teasing him all night. 

Because it's all well and good wearing his favourite dress- pulling the corset slightly lower so that there's the perfectly enticing amount of cleavage on display for him to ogle at as I enter the party-  leaning forwards each time I laugh so that JJ's eyes flicker down from my eyes to my chest, tent in his boxers growing tighter by the second. 

It only made it worse when I placed a hand on his thigh to steady myself when I sat down besides him- my hand dangerously near to his crotch and making him let out an audible groan as he felt just a fraction of touch before I pulled away.

Now he looked as though he was just waiting for an opportunity to get rid off all that tension that grew between the two of us  with some good, hardcore dogging.

I leant against Tobi, watching as couple after couple went in and out of the wardrobe (some boys even getting their object picked out twice and going into the wardrobe two times with different girls) before the bag came around to me.

As I delved my hand in, Tobi pat my back and encouraged me to make a good decision, as I rifled through the objects, until my fingers clasped around the object at the bottom- the soft material folded in a tight bundle almost wrapping around my fingers, practically begging me to pull it out.

The object unravelled in my fingers as I pulled it out.

A bandana.

"You all know what that means!" Calfreezy cheered as he got JJ to his feet, Tobi in turn pushing me to the wardrobe.

JJ seemed as though he was somewhere else mentally- not reacting to the cheers of the room as he was first to step into the wardrobe- and I could only gulp as I followed him in. I slowly began regretting my teasing actions and taunting earlier in the night as it began dawning on me that for seven minutes he'd be able to make it even for tonight.

The first thing I noticed when Tobi shuts the door and the clink of the lock mutes out the noise of the outside environment- is how dark it is.

Then I noticed how close JJ and I were, his breath cool against my collarbone and body flush against mine.

It only took JJ a moment to adapt to the darkness before his hand found my jaw- making me elicit a gasp as I felt his hand close around my jaw, yanking my head up to (assumingly) look into his face.

"What you want me to do to you for the next seven minutes," JJ's voice was dangerously low. I'd never heard or seen him this serious before- this affected by a bit of teasing before- but the way he was so volatile turned me on immensely. I clenched my thighs together in anticipation, my tongue already feeling heavy as lead as I tried to respond, though my shyness drew me back.