49.🔞Tobi- Charity Match

THE CLIP THIS ONESHOT IS BASED OFF OF IS IN THE MEDIA ABOVE!!!!
-Skip to 12:38 to see the "scar" clip that inspired this post-

+on the next slide is a montage of some funny little football pics xox

------------------

The Sidemen FC placed their hands on the cup- the smell of lynx body spray, sweat and victory crowding the changing room- lifting the cup high above their heads with an uproarious cheer which could be heard all the way from the Allstar FC's changing room.

Everyone celebrated, medals clanging as they kissed the cup and jumped for joy, though Simon's hand smacked to his mouth barely a moment after he'd jumped. The sharp edge of his medal had pierced through Tobi's shirt, and the black polyester was dampened with a dark spot which appeared to grow by the second. 

But Tobi hadn't noticed the blood filtering through his shirt.

No, Tobi was too focussed on lifting the cup up as it came around to him, still victorious cheering,so much so that he didn't even notice as Simon brushed Tobi's shirt to the side slightly to inspect the damage the hard-edged metal had inflicted upon his friend's back. But as soon as Simon lifted the shirt slightly, his eyes widened- jaw dropped open. For whilst Simon had expected to see just a gash on his otherwise unharmed back- Tobi's back had angry purple lined jagged and shooting across his back like lightning, starting all the way at his shoulder-blades and running all the way down to his lower back. 

Simon gulped after the presentation as he found Tobi in the changing rooms, spraying some deodorant under his shirt and packing his duffel bag- ready to get back onto the coach to London. 

"Hey, Tobes?" Simon called for his smaller friend's attention. Tobi turned with a big smile, still giddy following the Sidemen FC win.  "I err, I accidentally nicked your back with my medal when we were celebrating..."

"Ah, I didn't notice, must just be small." Tobi shrugged, Simon's eyes lowering as he recalled the large gash it had left besides all of those lightning-streak lines.

"Uhm, also I... I noticed some other purple-y scars on your back like, kinda uneven lines... Is your back- are you- are you alright?"

Tobi scrunched his brows together, not knowing what he purple lines he was talking about on his back. Pulling his locker door open, he peered over his shoulder and pulled his shirt up.

Suddenly, those purple scratch marks weren't so unfamiliar...

A moan was ripped from your throat as Tobi thrusted back into your roughly- not even giving you a moment to recover, post-orgasm.

He paused only a moment with a low groan as his cum filled you, before his hips began slamming back into you- still somehow not satisfied and desperate for another round. His hands roamed from your tits down to your hips, bringing you to his chest so that your body was flush against his- your body weight supported only by Tobi as he walked you until your back was pressed against the wall, cock still hard inside of you as his lips found yours, sloppily meeting in a passionate open-mouthed kiss. 

The smell of sex filled the hotel room which the Sidemen had booked for all the players, pre-game- though it felt as though Tobi and yourself seemed to be using the room to its fullest potential. And your next-door neighbours in the hotel were NOT going to be happy with the noises you two were making. 

Your hands found the back of his neck- pulling him in and drawing him even closer as you moved your mouth synchronously with Tobi's, intoxicated with the way he tasted and the way his tongue ravaged your mouth. A whimper fell from your lips as your felt Tobi pull out slowly, clearly rearing to move and thrust inside of your overstimulated pussy once more.