22. Rosie (yes, Harry's sister)

Yes, this is indeed a oneshot about Rosie, Harry's sister. Don't judge me.

The reader is lesbian, female and uses she/her pronouns, also.

Also a quick FYI/reminder for those unaware:
Josh is 19, Rosie is 22, and Harry is 24 (as of now). Also, the Josh I'm referring to in the chapter is indeed Josh LEWIS, not Chip or Zerkaa.

Quick TW: this chapter does contain mentions of harassment, possible assault(?), please do not read if these subjects may be triggering.

---

Christmases were always pretty fun.

The atmosphere was perfect for what felt like the entire season, and nothing could change that mood.

The crisp coolness within the air, the dark and fluffy clouds in the sky, the bare, spindly trees and joyous nature within the environment was incomparable. 

This year for Christmas, Josh Lewis had offered you to spend the celebration with him and his family. 

From a young age, you two had been close, despite your age gap of three years, always making room to spend time with one another- whether it be at each others' houses, at the sports courts, or at local cafes and restaurants. Naturally, when you went to meet his family for the first time, they were suspicious of a relationship between this duo- but soon swept off any suspicions. No matter how close you were, your relationship always had, and was always going to remain as close friends. Some would even call it best.

You knocked on the door four times with your signature tapping pattern, seeing Josh's mum open the door with a bright smile and open arms. 

"Aunt Sue! It's so great to see you again." You gushed, indulging in a hug. Sue insisted on you calling her Aunt or Auntie, believing you were close enough to call her an Aunt.

"It's great to see you, too, Y/n! Come to the kitchen, I've just made some mulled wine- take a glass and sit down- you need to catch me up on how you've been." You brushed the frost off your jacket as you stepped into the house, nose and cheeks still tinged pink from the cold weather from the outside.

"I don't think she's going to be going to talk with you for the next few hours." 

Your eyes glanced up the stairs before catching sight of Josh, clad in his usual football kit and hair messy from running his hands through it. His height and light stubble was what surprised you most, however. He'd changed a lot since you had last seen him.

"JOSH!" You exclaimed happily, kicking your boots off with haste, meeting him in the middle of the hallway for a hug- jumping and wrapping your legs around his waist as you dug your head into the crook of his neck. "Sorry for the noise, Auntie."

"It's no worries." Sue laughed it off, deciding to finish up our conversation. "There's food and drink in the kitchen if you're hungry, Rosie and Harry are both in their separate rooms, and dinner is at 9 o'clock- you and Josh go have fun, I won't keep you waiting."

Sue left, leaving you two squeezing each other tightly- having not seen each other in what had almost been eight months. 

"Oh my God, y/n- I've missed you." Josh mumbled into your neck.

"Same, Yoshi." You responded. When you were younger and played WII Mario games with Josh, you decided the name Yoshi for Josh, and he had decided Blooper (that's the squid guy) for you. Sure, it confused people who heard you calling one another those names, but something heartfelt kept you calling him that. 

"Josh?" You lowered yourself from Josh and turned around to see a tall, blonde girl with tan complexion and soft, sea eyes. She stood tall and confident, adorned in jeans and a red Christmas jumper, matching her red lip makeup.