59. Sharky- Lazy Cuddles

Sharky wrapped his arm around my waist from behind, his hand gliding over my side and resting against my stomach as he pressed his body against mine from behind, his head lazily resting against the back of mine as he pressed a kiss to my temple. 

"Sharkyyy," I sing-songed his name, stirring the pasta pot as he groaned into my hair lethargically, slowly swaying his body against mine and making me giggle as I swung from one side to the other, following his movements. 

I already knew what was coming. If Sharky woke up late enough that I was making lunch whilst he hadn't even had breakfast yet, it only meant one thing.

He'd had a late night and needed to make up for the lack of late-night cuddles he'd missed out on the prior night.

"You're so good at cooking," He smiled contently as he picked up the empty plates and deposited them into the sink, filling them with water and allowing them to soak as I untucked my chair- getting ready to walk to my office and start get back to the case I was working on.

That was until I felt Sharky's hands on my back, sweeping me from my feet with a squeal as he walked with me bridal-style down to the living room sofa, throwing me down onto the cushions first, before jumping on top and making me groan as he landed on my stomach, full of pasta.

"Sharky, I have work to dooo..." I whined, knowing my words were futile as he began attaching- wrapping his arms around my back and sidling between my legs, resting his chest against my stomach and his head onto my chest so that he could look up with his great, wide and puppy-esque brown eyes which always convinced me more than any of his words ever would.

I would lean my head back with a resigning sigh, before tipping my head forwards with a smile, secretly delighted as Sharky lay on top of me- nestled into my body, leg cocked up slightly as though he were in about to sleep.

One of my arms instinctively trails down to his shoulders, lovingly rubbing between his shoulder blades and release that pent up tension which made him let out little moans n sighs of appreciation, my other hand massaging his scalp through the durag, fingers gently massaging with the occasional scratch.

Then I would insist I had to go work on that case.

And Sharky would insist on coming with me.

I had a large office chair to work on- which allowed Sharky to get on first before he'd adjust himself and tap on his thighs to tell me to sit against on his lap so that whilst I worked, he could cuddle me from behind.

Wrapping his arms around my waist, resting his head against my back and swaying the chair from side to side, I always found myself focussing more on him than my work, and trying not to smile whilst I typed whatever morbid report needed writing. 

"Done." I'd sigh after a while, leaning forwards and shrugging off his arms so that I could switch off my PC and turn around to straddle and face Sharky, leaning forwards and pecking the tip of his nose with a lovesick grin as Sharky took that as a personal invite to lather my face with little kisses until I was a giggling mess, pressing myself into his chest and matching my breathing with his as I slowed my heartrate and breathed in that musky pine smell on his shirt, nuzzling my forehead into the crook of his neck and savouring the moment within his arms.

And when Sharky was this touch-starved it was impossible to get a moment of free time.

"Sharky, I'm gonna take a shower!" I yelled from the hallway, towel wrapped around my body tightly as I scurried back to the bathroom, dropping the towel and untying my hair, getting ready before I heard a knock on the door.

"Without me?" I could practically hear the smirk in his voice. He was joking with what he said, but he definitely meant what he meant.

"Shut up and get in here," I laughed as he opened the door, stripping down in a flash before filling the tub and having us two sit together in it. My back pressed into his chest, his fingers gently tracing patterns against my thighs and his chest vibrating soothingly into my body as he hummed a familiar something- likely one of his Frank Ocean songs he loved so much.

And then, post-bath, wrinkly and barely any cleaner than before, we'd put on those matching pyjamas we'd bought ironically (but ended up wearing all the time- even getting a few more fuzzy, matching wansies and such) and hitting the bed early- often times just sitting besides one another whilst we scrolled our phones. Sharky preferred to just lay his head in my lap and close his eyes whilst I scrolled through my phone or used his chest as a surface to put my laptop on, checking emails or finishing other boring errands whilst my hand wandered around Sharky's head, absentmindedly tracing the curves of his features whilst I worked.

And the loving didn't stop all the way until Sharky was asleep- needing to hold me or at least feel my back against his own all the way until he's asleep.

I'd always tease Sharky for his ways. For how touch desperate, affection-needy and contact-motivated he was. 

He'd always laugh off the jokes, entertaining them and often agreeing. Because although he never mentioned it, he knew that whenever I fell asleep warm and cosy, bundled up within Sharky's fuzzy pyjama arms, his legs koala-wrapped around my waist, I could've called myself the happiest woman alive.

------------

AWHHHHHH thought we could do w some fluff to cope w the winter depressions

Thoughts? We like? Haven't written for Beta Squad in a hot second so hopefully my beta squad girlies appreciate it :))

Alsoooo a little question for my ATV girlies. I have and ATV smut written... Thing is, it's a sub!Arthur smut. Not sure whether you're all that interested in submissive-Arthur smut, and I do have some other ATV smut that I'm working on atm but is not that near to being done. So, I have 2 options.
Option 1- next week's upload is some submissive ArthurTV smut
Option 2- wait a couple weeks for some dom!Arthur smut/just normal smut for ATV

Anyways, hopefully we all enjoyed. Ask me how I'm doing n hope everyone else is also doing well atm

Peace n love,
   Gracie xox