🔞52. AngryGinge13 NSFW Alphabet

A = Aftercare (what they're like after sex) Crazily physically affectionate. He just wants to lie
about and hug you, cuddle you, shower you in kisses and affection... He literally koala hugs you- wrapping his legs around you and all, putting on a movie in the back and not watching it at all, just hugging you

B = Body part (their favorite body part of theirs and also their partner's) Right, I can confirm that your favourite body part of his is his arse. Bro is absolutely CAKED. As for you, I reckon he just loves your face. So pretty, so perfect, so gorgeous- likes nothing more than seeing you smile. The crinkles of your eyes, the glimpse of your teeth, the pure affection radiating in your eyes- how couldn't he just be obsessed with your face.

C = Cum (anything to do with cum, basically) This man has 2 motives. Either pulling out before he finishes and finishing ON your core rather than inside you, because he thinks it's looks prettier... Or he'll finish inside of you, before pressing his hand down onto your stomach so that he watched his cum spill out from your hole (creampie!😜)

D = Dirty secret (pretty self explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs) Kinda likes it when you're bratty. When you test him a bit, push his boundaries, tease him a bit... You love seeing him get all riled up and bothered because he treats you so much rougher + harsher and it just makes it so much better for the two of you

E = Experience (how experienced are they? do they know what they're doing?) Wasn't really very experienced. I reckon he's not too old yet and hasn't had the most experience but that's never been a problem because you never really knew what you were doing at first either. When you went on holiday at one point though, you and Ginge were just messages, keeping in touch... And Ginge dropped that he's been reading up and trying to find out how to get better.

F = Favorite position (this goes without saying) Missionary or cowgirl. Depends on who wants it more at the time to be honest- if you're horny then you have him on his back whilst you bounce on his cock, whereas if he's in the mood then he has you with your back against the bed whilst he's pounding into you. Either way, the two of you aren't big fans of doggy- he likes seeing your face whilst he's fucking you, and you like being able to touch him when the two of you are doing it.

G = Goofy (are they more serious in the moment? are they humorous? etc.) Probably not very goofy, I don't think he's the type to say a joke mid-sex.

H = Hair (how well groomed are they? does the carpet match the drapes? etc.) Copper bollocks (nuff said)

I = Intimacy (how are they during the moment? the romantic aspect) That little bit of praise he gives is what makes it intimate, because it takes your mind away from the horny-clouded-mind and just gives you that glow of appreciation + thought of fuck, i'm so happy he's my boyfriend

J = Jack off (masturbation headcanon) One time was just having a wank in front of his PC, eyes closed because he was using imagination (yeah, bold, ik) and you walked in. Instantly he's horrified, pulling his joggers up, wiping his hand, jumping up. You're just as shocked as well, and apologise profusely whilst he lets out shrieks of his own... Until you look to his PC and see he's got Fifa still pulled up and was customising his own character. He'd fucked up the proportions (likely purposefully) so that the character had a hairline receding further back than the 8yards and eyes drooped lower than the player's nose... You began breaking down laughing at the assumption that Morgan had been sat having a wank to that disproportionate character of his own creation, which he profusely denied- but couldn't get a word in sideways and explain himself as you began crying from laughter. You still bring that up sometimes.