75. 🔞ChrisMD - piercings

"Are they-" Chris's breath hitched as he saw you come out in the thin white top, his eyes fixated on the two metal prongs that pressed against the cotton, creating little indents which had Chris' jaw hanging loose.

"Pierced?" You finished his sentence for him with a little grin at his hanging jaw. "Was wondering how long you'd take to notice."

Your boyfriend dropped the shirt which he had picked up with the intent of putting on - crossing the room topless until he was crouched in front of you, inspecting your white top and the little protrusions beneath, making a blush rise to your cheeks at the intense stare he held with yo tiddies.

"Chris..." You breathed his name with a hushed voice, breaking his gaze to look up and meet eyes with yours - only then realising the embarrassed look on your face.

"Shit, sorry lovely-" He uncrouched and straightened his posture so that he was eye level with you, brushing a strand if hair behind your ear and pressing a sweet kiss to your lips. "They're just s-so...so...."

You couldn't bare to let Chris stumble over his words to find the adjective his mind was clearly too clouded to find. Besides, the childish glow in his eyes - mirroring a kid in a candy shop - was enough to paint the entire picture of how he truly felt about them.

Instead, you got up onto your tip toes and pressed a kiss to his mouth to stagnate his bumbling with your own lips - though as you went in for a small peck - Chris' arms snaked around your waist, hands pressing flat against your back and pulling you into his body so that he could make the kiss last longer than you'd expected. Your hands worked down his body, from resting on his neck to feeling his defined shoulders and those beautiful abs which pressed against your chest - but whilst you moved down - Christ' hands only moved up...

Whilst Chris' tongue hungrily ran over your bottom lip, asking for you to part your lips just enough so that he could slip his tongue into your mouth - you became hyperaware of Chris' hands scaling up from your arse and instead finding the bottom hem of your top, plucking and fiddling with the material - just waiting another moment to continue kissing, before he'd pull it off...

"Thissoff?" Chris slurred his words as he pulled away, likely lightheaded and completely drunk from your taste as he pulled away - oxygen deprived from the kiss that he'd been the one to elongate. 

"Come again?" You couldn't help the shit-eating grin from appearing on your face as you cocked your head, Chris' eye roll indicating that he was not in fact going to ask again - pulling the top over your head as you raised your arms to swiften the movement - before Chris carefreely threw the top some distance away, looking down from your eyes, to your neck (patterned with a faint, almost-gone hickey from Chris just last weekend) to your piercings, eyes quite literally widening as he saw them for the first time under the top.

You could feel your cheeks almost glowing pink as Chris shamelessly stared, making yourself look down to observe them also - your nipples embellished with the bar through them - cool orbs hanging from either end and contrasting your skin so sexily that even Chris couldn't help his hands wandering up to your chest.

His palms cupped around the sides of your tits, thumbs curling around the insides so that Chris held a handful of you in either palm, squeezing ever so slowly and yet making the pressure in your stomach build nonetheless. Only when you felt his rough fingers slowly creeping up to your nipples, did you become slightly weary - and the mere feeling of his fingertip brushing your areola caused you to stop Chris' movements - placing your hand gently atop his and stopping his motion.

"Chris," You breathed, heat rising to your cheeks as you couldn't make eye contact, whispering "You can't touch them, they're still... like ....really sensitive..."