Chapter 1

It was just another night in the Forbes residence, the girls were fast asleep so they could get a good night's rest in since the first day of school is the next day, their mom is still at work since she's the sheriff.

There was a big bang that came from Josephines room and Caroline sprung up and looked around. Then there was another bang.

"What the hell?" Caroline said throwing the covers off of her and walking out of her room and walked across the hall to her sister's room.

When she opened up the door she seen her twin standing at her desk drawing something at a fast speed.

"J, what are you doing up its 1 in the morning." Caroline said crossing her arms trying to keep warm. But the younger twin didn't answer her. "J, hey." She added Walking over to her sister grabbing her arm.

Josephine spun around and looked at her sister.

"Care?" Josephine asked looking around her room. "What are you doing in here?" She added.

"I heard something fall or something, are you ok you look a like you've seen a ghost." She chuckled.

"How did I get over here?" Josephine asked looking at the pencil in her hand.

"You were probably sleep Walking again." Care said.

"More like sleep drawing." She said looking down at the pencil in her hand and let out a sigh and put it down looking down at what she was drawing. Of course it was the same man that she always draws.

"Your getting better

"Your getting better." Caroline said.

"Thanks." Josephine said Walking away and climb into her bed. "Wanna just sleep in here?" She added.

"Do you even have to ask." She laughed and jumped into her bed and the twins were off to sleep.

The next morning Caroline got up before Josephine and went and got ready. After five minutes she went and woke up her sister.

"J get up." Caroline said.

"No." She said.

"Come on we have to check on Elena." Caroline said.

"Care she's going to say she's fine but she's not." She said.

"I know but still she's our friend." Caroline said.

"Your right blondie." She said throwing the covers off of her and sitting up Walking out of the room.

"Your literary blonde too." Caroline said following her.

"I know." Josephine said with a smile and shutting the bathroom door.

After the girls were ready they were off to school.

MYSTIC FALLS HIGH SCHOOL

As the girls were walking down the hall they spotted Bonnie and Elena so Caroline grabbed Josephines hand and dragged them over.