Chapter 48

8 months later

Josephine walked down stairs in her house in Becaon Hills with a smile looking at the figure standing at the bottom with their back turn.

"Hey are you ready?" Josephine asked and the person turned around.

"Ready whenever you are, darling." Kol said and Josephine smiled and stood on her toes and kissed him.

"Well let's go, they won't wait forever. Also my mom has this Sheriff convention thing later." Josephine said since they are going to have lunch with Caroline and her mom.

"Well let's go." He said but Josephine stopped him having a feeling.

"Wait." Josephine said grabbing his arm and Kol looked at her.

"What is it darling?" Kol asked and she shook her head.

"Don't open the door." She said and he gave her a confused look.

"Well how else are we going to get out of here?" He asked and went to open the door.

"No. No. No. No." Josephine said but it was to late and as soon as he opened the door Jeremy Gilbert was there with the white oak stake and stabbed him and Kol burst into flames. "No!" Josephine yelled.

"Josephine!" Kol yelled.

"No!" She yelled and opened her eyes to see Stiles shaking her awake.

"Josephine." Stiles said and she opened her eyes and he let our a breath and she sat up and wiped the sweat off her forehead. Stiles was glad that his dad was out working late.

"Sorry." Josephine said looking at him and they leaned on the headboard.

"Was it the same dream?" Stiles asked and she nodded.

"Yeah, the same." She said and brought her knees to her chest and Stiles wrapped his arm around her and kissed her head and Josephine smiled a little and looked up at him and pulled him in for a kiss and he automatically kissed her back. "Thank you for being so understanding." She added and he smiled at her.

"No problem." Stiles said and pecked her lips one more time and she smiled.

"We should get some sleep, you got a whole day planned with Scott." She said and he nodded and they both laid back down and Josephine curled up next to him.

Josephine and Stiles have been together for four months, they got together after they brought down Jackson. Josephine still loves Kol and always will she's tried to bring him back every way that she could, she even contacted a crossroads demon but they wouldn't make a deal with her, and boy was Sam Winchester mad when he found out she tried to make a deal. He told her that they already lost Kol and Dean they couldn't loose each other as well. Yeah Dean died along with an angel named Cas, by taking out a leviathan, the leader Dick.