Chapter 35

Dangerous Liaisons

Josephine and Caroline were watching TV and Caroline got up to get her phone. Josephine was still watching TV then the doorbell went off, Josephine sighed and got up and Caroline was already at the door and seen a Noone there and looked down to see two boxes.

"What is it?" Josephine asked and Caroline picked up the boxes and showed Josephine. "Huh." She added and they went into Caroline's room and sat them on the bed.

"This one's yours." Caroline said handing her the box and Josephine scrunched up her eyebrows. They grabbed the envelope and opened it and it was an invitation.

"Please join the Mikaelson Family, this evening at seven o'clock. For dancing, cocktails, and celebration." Josephine said reading the invitation. "Sounds like fun." She added with a smile and Caroline shot her a ook and Josephine put her hands up in mock surrender. Caroline rolled her eyes at her twin and Josephine turned her card over.

'Can't wait to see you there.' ~ Love Kol

Josephine smiled and heard Caroline scoff.

"Seriously?" Caroline asked after reading the back of her card and Josephine looked over her shoulder and read it.

'Save me a dance. Fondly, Klaus.'

"Klaus?" Josephine asked shocked.
"Don't ask." Caroline said and opened her box to reveal a beautiful blue dress and she put the lid back on.

"It's gorgeous." Josephine said and Caroline rolled her eyes and Josephine opened hers to reveal a beautiful purple dress and Josephine smiled.

"Wow, that's gorgeous." Caroline said and Josephine smiled.

"I'm going to go thank him." Josephine said walking out of the room.

"How do you stand Klaus again?" Caroline asked following her.

"I've known him since I was six." Josephine said having already told her the story of how she knew Klaus she grabbed her keys and looked at Caroline.

"Oh yeah." Caroline said.

"Now, I'll be back here to get ready." Josephine said.

"Okay." Caroline said and Josephine walked out and got in her car and drove to the Mikaelson mansion.

When she got there she parked her car and walked to the door debating if she should knock. After a second she decided to knock and Elijah answered.

"Josephine, lovely to see you." Elijah said and Josephine smiled.

"You too." Josephine said and Elijah let her in and showed her where Kol was at. His back was turned and she smiled and ran over to him and jumped on his back and laughed. Kol laughed a little and she hopped down and he turned to look at her.

"What are you doing here, darling?" Kol asked pulling her closer to him.

"Well, I wanted to say thank you for the dress." Josephine smiled and he kissed her.

Esther walked down the stairs to see her son kissing someone and she cleared her throat and the two pulled away from each other and looked towards her.

"Mother I would like you to meet-" Kol was saying.

"Josephine Forbes." Esther said with a smile and shook her hand and Josephine smiled.

"It's nice to meet you Mrs. Mikaelson." Josephine said.

"Please call me Esther." Esther said. "So you're my sons soulmate." She added.