Chapter 51

2 months later

Josephine was woken up by Kol tossing and turning. Then all of a sudden he sprung up breathing hard. He looked back at Josphine to check on her and he listened to the two heartbeats and let out a sigh and ran his hand through his hair.

"Kol?" Josephine whispered and sat up rubbing her eyes. "You okay?" He added.

"Yeah, go back to sleep." Kol said and kissed her and she shook her head.

"What's wrong?" She asked and Kol let out a sigh.

"It was just a nightmare, nothing to worry about." He said and she rubbed his back.

"Do you want to talk about it?" She asked and he shook his head.

"No I'm okay. Go back to sleep." He said and kissed her cheek and as soon as her head hit the pillow she past out. Carrying twins really takes it out of you.

Kol looked back at Josephine seeing how she was already past out, he smiled at her and slipped out of bed. Ever since Kol got back he's been having nightmares about purgatory, how Josephine would be there and she gets taken out by a leviathan or a vampire.

Kol walked downstairs and walked outside scrolling through the contacts on his phone pressing a name and brought the phone to his ear. After a few seconds the person answered.

"Hello." They said.

"Dean Winchester, how's it going?" Kol asked and Dean looked at his phone confused not knowing why Kol was calling so late. He was up because him and Sam are doing research on the case that they are on.

"Kol? Is everything alright?" Dean asked.

"Yeah just wanted to see how you and Sam are." Kol said and Dean could hear that something was bothering him.

"Kol what's going on? Is Josephine alright?" Dean asked and Sam picked his head up hearing the blondes name.

"Yeah, she's fine. It's just....you know what I don't know why I called. Have a good night, mate." Kol said and hung up the phone.

"Kol? Kol." Dean said looking at his phone knowing something was wrong. Him and Kol made a deal if one of them was having trouble about purgatory to call.

"Dean is everything alright?" Sam asked and Dean looked at his brother.

"Uh yeah, I need to call someone. I'll be back." He said and got up and walked out of the motel room calling a certain person. Dean stood by his car when they finally answered.

"Dean." The person said. "Everything alright?" He added.

"Benny, it's Kol I think there's something wrong. I'm four states from  him but I'll drop what I'm doing-" Dean was saying but Benny cut him off.