chapter 6

Lost Girls

It's now, who knows what time it was, but Josephine Forbes shot up from laying down and started walking out of her room and Kol followed her.

"Josephine." Kol said seeing her walk out of the house but she didn't answer she just kept walking. "Josephine." Kol added still trying to get her attention but she wouldnt answer, he finally realized that she was still asleep.

"Oh no." Kol said as they entered the cemetery but he still followed her anyways.

After Damon found Vicki he heard a twig snap and turned around and seen Josephine in nothing but a tank top and shorts.

"Well if it isn't little miss sunshine." Damon said with a smirk and when she didn't say anything but kept Walking closer to the bodies that he burned his smirk dropped. "Hey Josephine." Damon added once she stopped and just looked at the fire. He put his hand on her shoulder and she screamed. Damon hurried and put his hands up to cover his ears. Josephine fell to the ground after screaming and Damon looked at her and bent down.

"What the hell are you." Damon said to himself. Damon heard Vicki moving around he also noticed that the sun was going to come up soon and only had time to bring one girl back, since he didn't want to hurt Josephine he picked her up and hid her so she wasn't the next to the bodies when someone finds them. He took Vicki with him cause he knew that he could kill her.

________

The next morning Josephine woke up and noticed that she wasn't in her bed,  but she was on the hard ground freezing.

"Where am I?" Josephine asked and Kol was right next to her and gave her a confused look.

"What do you mean, do you not remember finding those bodies last night?" Kol asked.

"No, what bodies?" She asked sitting up noticing that she was in the cemetery with no shoes on and only in her tank top and shorts. She started to freak out a little bit. Then she heard voices.

"Never smelled one this bad before." Logan Fells said covering his nose.

"It tried to cover its tracks." Sheriff Forbes said.

"Are you sure?" Logan asked and Josephine knew that they were talking about vampires and Josephine started to freak out a little more considering that her mom knows about vampires.

"I'm positive. You only burn a corpse to try to hide the cause of death, and there are no shell casing." Sheriff Forbes said.

"We know who they are?" Logan asked referring to the bodies.

"Doc'll have to check their dental records." Sheriff Forbes said.

"What story should I run?" Logan asked. Josephines world was being flipped upside down again knowing that her own mom knows about vampires and that just makes her wonder how long has she known.

"Drug deal gone bad. It's not too big a stretch." Sheriff Forbes said.

"I got the Gilbert watch." Logan said and Josephine perk her head up at that, why would they want that pocket watch.

"Good." Sheriff Forbes said then one of the deputies went over to her.

"Found this in a Bush about 10 yards away." The deputy said handing her a wallet with Vicki's ID in it.

"Vicki Donovan." Sheriff Forbes said looking at the ID.

"You know her?" Logan asked.

"I went to high school with her mother." Sheriff Forbes said.