Chapter 19

Katerina

Josephine was laying in her bed not wanting to do anything, she was feeling bad about Elijah, she was upset about her sketch book, she doesnt know what do with the fact of being some supernatural creature, and she just wants Kol.

Caroline noticed Josephines door still closed and sighed and knocked on her door.

"Go away." Josephine said snuggling further into her blankets. Caroline sighed.

"Just call me if you need anything." Caroline said and when she didnt hear a response she sighed and hesitated to leave.

Once Caroline walked outside he phone started to ring so she pulled her phone out and seen that it was Damon, she rolled her eyes and answered it anyways. "What do you want, Damon?" She added unlocking her car and getting in.

"Wheres little miss sunshine, shes not answering me." Damon said.

"Well who would want to answer you." Caroline said rolling her eyes.

"Well obviously you did." Damon said and Caroline rolled her eyes. "Now where is she?" He added.

"She's curled up in bed not doing anything." She said.

"Howcome?" He asked.

"I dont know, when I woke up this morning she was up just staring at the ceiling, with a blank look on her face." She said waving her hand around. "I'm worried." She added after a small pause.

"Dont be." Damon said and hung up and Caroline looked at her phone and just shook her head and tossed her phone to the side and drove off to go to school.

________

Rose was driving Damon to some Coffe shop so they could get more answers.

"Oh we have to make a stop." Damon said and Rose looked at him.

"Fine where?" Rose asked not wanting to argue with him.

"Take a left." Damon said and she did. He gave her a few more directions and when they stopped in front of the house Rose looked at him.

"Who lives here?" Rose asked curious.

"A friend of mine." Damon said looking at the house and then he looked at Rose. "Wait here." He added with a smirk and she glared at him because he knows she cant go out in the sun.

"Very funny." Rose said and he got out of the car and walked up to the house.

Damon looked around and lifted up a flower pot and grabbed the key and unlock the door and walked inside. He went straight to Josephines room and seen her curled up in her blankets asleep and he sighed and looked and seen paper scattered everywhere and picked one up and seen that it was three rings of fire. He put the drawing down and sighed and walked over to her window and pulled opened the curtains.

"Rise and shine, sunshin." Damon said  clapping his hands together and Josephine groaned and pulled the blankets over her head.

"Leave me alone, Damon." Josephine said.

"Nope, you need to get out of this house, get some fresh air." Damon said pulling out some clothes for her.

"No, I dont want to." Josephine said and he sighed and walked over to her and pulled the blankets off of her and he walked back to her dresser and she looked at him and pulled the blankets back over her and Damon turned around and seen that and he sighed and yanked the blankets away from her.

"Come on get up and get ready." Damon said.

"No." Josephine said and he rolled his eyes and walked over to her. "What are you doing?" She added and he picked her up and she started to kick her legs.