Chapter 18

Rose

Josephine wakes up in a strange house that looks like it's been abandoned for quiet sometime, she looked around and seen Elena past out next to her.

"Elena." Josephine whispered but Elena didnt even budge but she knew she was still alive.

"Now you wake up." Some guy said entering the room.

"Stay away from me." Josephine said as the dude walked closer to her and Josephine stood up and backed away from him but he vamped sped over to her and bit into her neck and Josephine screamed.

"Trevor!" Some girl yelled and Trevor let Josephine go and she fell to the ground holding her neck.

"You alright darling?" Kol asked and Josephine just nodded her head.

"Are you crazy, dont touch her, did you even look at her drawings?" The girl asked.

"No Rose I didn't, you told me not to touch the doppelganger, not her." Trevor said and Rose rolled her eyes and handed him Josephine sketch pad.

"Go look at it." Rose said and he walked off and Rose walked over to Josephine and Josephine backed away from her still holding her neck.

"I'm not going to hurt you, here drink some of my blood." Rose said biting into her wrist.

"I'm fine I dont need it." Josephine said standing up and walking past her and sat down next to Elena.

"Whatever you say." Rose said and walked out of the room.

________

Back in Mystic Falls Stefan and Damon are standing outside the School talking about Elena and Josephine.

"This has Katherine written all over it." Stefan said.

"Katherine's in the tomb. Trust me; I'm the one who shut her in." Damon said.

"Did you?" Stefan asked.

"Did I what, Stefan?" Damon asked.

"Well, I know the hold that Katherine has on you." Stefan said.

"She's in the tomb, period. End of story but she did say something to me right before I shut her in. I thought she was lying." Damon said.

"What did she say?" Stefan asked.

"Elena's in danger." Damon said.

"What, and you didnt think you should ask her to elaborate?" Stefan asked then thought of Josephine. "What does Josephine have to do with it, why would someone want to take her?" He added and Damon looked at him seeing how nervous he was for the girl but he shook it off.

"Everything she says is a lie. How am I supposed to know if shes gonna start spouting out the truth. For Josephine, who knows maybe it's to do with what she is, some mysterious supernatural being." Damon said.

"We have to talk to her." Stefan said.

"No, no let me tell  you how that's gonna go: we're going to ask for her help, shes gonna negotiate her release which we're gonna be dumb enough to give her  and shes gonna get out and kill us! This is exactly what she wants." Damon said.

"I dont really care." Stefan said.

"Its a bad idea, Stefan." Damon said.

"It Elena, and Josephine." Stefan said and went to walk off but stopped and looked at his brother. "We cant tell Caroline, we dont need her freaking out, not until we figure out what's going on." He added and walked off.

________

Finally Elena is waking up and Josephine let out a sigh of relief.

"Hey are you ok?" Josephine asked.