Chapter 25

The House Guest

Josephine just pulled up to the school and got out of her car and seen Matt getting out of his truck.

"Hey Matt." Josephine said walking over to him.

"Hey Josephine." Matt said and they started walking.

"What's that?" Josephine asked poiting at the flyers in his hand.

"Oh, we're having a live band at the Grill to get more people to come." Matt said.

"Oh, well here give me some and I'll help hang them up around the school." Josephine said.

"Sure, here you go." Matt said and handed her half of them. "Have you heard from Tyler?" He added and Josephine stiffened.

"Um no." Josephine said. "I'm going to go hang these up." She added and hurried off not wanting to talk about Tyler, and Matt watched her hurry off and he let out a sigh.

Josephine was hanging up the flyers and heard people whispering about Tyler.

"Who cares, he's better off gone." Some dude said and Josephine had enough.

"What did you say?" Josephine asked storming up to him.

"Look Forbes it doesn't concern you." Robert said.

"Anything to do with my friends or my family concerns me, now what the hell did you say?" Josephine said through her teeth.

"Okay if you really want to know I said that he's better off go-" He was saying but Josephine punched him. "What the hell!" He yelled holding his now bloody nose and Josephine grabbed the collar of his shirt and shoved him to his locker.

"Talk about Tyler again and a broken noes won't be the only thing you will have to worry about." Josephine said now breathing hard because she was so mad.

"Miss Forbes!" The principal yelled and Josephine didn't lose eye contact with Robert and still had a hold of him. "Let him go." He added and grabbed her shoulders and pulled her off of him.

"Teach you to mess with her friends mate." Kol said with a smirk on his face.

"My office, now!" The principal yelled and Josephine rolled her eyes and stormed off. "Go to the nurses office and get that looked at." He added to Robert and he nodded and walked off.

Caroline was walking to class when she seen Robert holding his nose and she could smell the blood.

"What happened to you?" Caroline asked with a small laugh, not really liking him.

"Your crazy ass sister, is what happened to me." Robert said and Caroline got serious and pinned him to the lockers, getting protective.

"What did you do?" Caroline asked.

"Nothing she attacked me." Robert said and Caroline rolled her eyes.

"What did you do?" Caroline asked again this time compelling him.

"I was talking about Tyler." Robert said and she rolled her eyes and pushed him away.

Back in the office Josephine was sitting in front of the principal as he talked but she didn't care what he was saying she was zoned out.

"I'm going to have to call your mother." The principle said.

"Yeah that won't be necessary." Caroline said walking through the door with Alaric. "Forget everything that happened between Josephine and Robert today." She added compelling him then looked at her sister.

"I don't want to talk about it." Josephine said walking out and Caroline decided to stay back to let her cool off and to see what her grades are.

"Josie, you need to talk to someone." Alaric said and Josephine stopped and turned around and looked at him.

"What do you want me to say Ric, that I'm hurting because my bestfriend left town and I don't know when or if he's coming back, that I feel like all of you are keeping something from me, or the fact that I'm in a supernatural mess and oh yeah news flash I find dead bodies, oh, oh, and I have a soulmate that I can't even touch! I've been shot by two different people, I've been used as a bloodbag, my world has been flipped upside down. I'm just going to go home, see you around." Josephine said trying to catch her breath after her little rant.

"It's going to get better, Josie, I promise. You have to go through the bad to get to the good." Alaric said and he pulled her into a hug.

"Thank you, for letting me rant to you." Josephine said letting out a small laugh pulling out of the hug.

"Hey anytime." Alaric said.

"Don't have to much fun in class without me." Josephine joked and he laughed and she walked off.

________

Josephine was at home and was looking around her room.

"I'm leaving." Josephine said to herself but of course Kol heard her.

"What do you mean you're leaving, darling?" Kol asked as he watched her go to her closet and pull out a bag and started to shove stuff into it.

"I need a break from this place, I'm going to go to New Orleans, see how Davinas doing." Josephine said grabbing her charger and putting it into her bag.

"Well it would be nice to see that place again." Kol said with a smirk and letting her do what she feels is right. Josephine gave him a confused look.

"You're not going to talk me out of it?" She asked.

"Now why would I do that, you need to clear your head and get out of this town." He said and Josephine smiled.

"I'm gonna write a note and tell Caroline and my mom that I'll be back soon and not to worry." Josephine said and he nodded and she sat down at her desk and grabbed a piece of paper and a pen and started to write. She wrote two separate letters one for her mom and the other for Caroline.

After she was done she set them on the table looked around her home and walked out and got in her car and left.

________

When Caroline got home from school she went to her room to get stuff together for girls night.

"Hey J are you going to Elena's tonight, we're having a girls night, you should really come." Caroline said opening Josephines bedroom door and seen that she wasn't in there. "J?" She called out walking around the house but couldn't find her. She walked into the kitchen and seen a letter with her name on it. She gave it a confused look and opened it.

'Caroline don't worry about me okay, I'm going to New Orleans for a couple days to get away from all the drama from there. No it's not you, trust me. I just need a break from everything. Please don't mope around while I'm gone, go have fun, oh go to the Grill tonight and get your man. Anyways I love you Care. You're favorite twin Josephine.'

Caroline let out a sigh feeling bad for not paying attention to her twin. But she knows that she will be okay.

Okay I know I skipped an episode, and that this chapter is short but I just want to hurry and get to Klaus so I will skip a couple more episodes.