Chapter 49

4 months later

For the past four months Rebekah has been staying with Josephine and right now Josephine was singing to Hope putting her down for a nap.

Once Josephine put her down she walked out of the room and went down stairs and seen Rebekah sitting down on the couch.

"You know she loves hearing you sing." Rebekah said and Josephine let out a small laugh.

"When I couldn't sleep Caroline would  sing to me." Josephine said remembering all the times Caroline would sing song her.

"I never knew what it was like to have a sister, but being here for the past four months I now know." Rebekah said and Josephine smiled.

"Well I'm glad you look at me like a sister even with Kol gone." Josephine said.

"Hey you're a Mikaelson, no matter what." Rebekah said and Josephine smiled.

"You want pizza?" Josephine asked and Rebekah let out a laugh.

"I'll take a salad." Rebekah said and Josephine playfully rolled her eyes.

"Should of known. Okay I'll order it." Josephine said and got up to get her phone and ordered everything. Once she was done she flopped back down on the couch.

"This show is crazy." Rebekah said and Josephine seen that she was watching Jerry Springer and laughed.

"Yeah it is, but it's kinda funny." Josephine said.

"So how long till the foods ready?" Rebekah asked.

"Hmm about twenty minutes." Josephine said and Rebekah nodded.

"I'll go get it." Rebekah said and Josephine gave her a look.

"You know they deliver, right?" Josephine asked and Rebekah shrugged.

"I need to get out." Rebekah said standing up and looked at her. "You'll be okay with her, right?" She added.

"Yeah of course." Josephine said and Rebekah nodded and walked out and Josephine went back to watching Jerry Springer.

It's been about ten minutes and Josephine was about to get up to do something but all of a sudden someone barged through her door. She hurried and got up and vamp sped to the person and pinned them to the wall and her eyes widen seeing who it was.

"Dean?" She asked shocked and he gave her a smile and she hurried and let him go.

"Hey Josephine." Dean said and hurried and gave her a hug. "I'd love for this reunion to continue but, ah." He added getting cut off from the pain in his arm.

"Are you alright?" Josephine asked.

"Wheres Kols ashes?" He asked and Josephines heart sped up.

"Um right here." Josephine said going over to the mantel and grabbed the urn and handed it to him and he grabbed it and sat it down and opened it. "What are you doing?" She added and Dean cut open his arm and started a spell. Josephine seen a bright light flowing into the urn and scrunched up her eyebrows then Dean stopped chanting and he looked up at Josephine.