Chapter 14

Bad Moon Raising

Josephine shut the blinds and looked at Caroline.

"There you go, now you need to remember not to keep these open, not until Bonnie and Stefan get here and make you a daylight ring." Josephine said.

"Thanks J." Caroline said letting out a sigh.

"Everything is going to work out Care." Josephine said grabbing her sister's hand.

"How can you be so sure?" She asked.

"Because I just do." Josephine said and her phone started to ring. Josephine dug her phone out of her pocket and seen that Tyler was calling her. "Its Tyler." She added.

"Answer it." Caroline said and Josephine did.

"What do you want?" Josephine asked.

"Well good morning to you too, Jo." Tyler said. "No but do you want to go on a little adventure?" He added and Josephine looked at Caroline.

"I-" Josephine was saying about to tell Tyler that she was going to stay with Caroline, but Caroline snatched her phone out of her hands.

"She will meet you at your house." Caroline said and Josephine gave her a 'what are you doing look.' Caroline ended the call and handed her sister back her phone. "Tyler said to put on some running clothes." She added.

"Umm what, Caroline I want to stay here with you." Josephine said.

"J, you need to go out, ok you've been stuck in here with me ever since I turned into a freaking vampire, so go." Caroline said. "Ah, I'm not taking no for an answer, now go get changed." She added seeing that Josephine was about to protest but she hurried and shoved her out of her room.

Josephine let out a huff and went and got dressed.

________

When Josephine got to the Lockwood mansion she walked right in, knowing that the Lockwoods dont care since she's always done it. She went straight up to Tyler's room and walked in seeing him pulling his shirt on.

"Ok, I'm here." Josephine said and he jumped and Josephine laughed.

"Not cool Jo." Tyler said and Josephine flopped down on his bed.

"So, what's the adventure?" She asked laying down.

"We are going to follow my uncle." He said and Josephine sat up and looked at him.

"Umm why?" She asked.

"Because hes hiding something, and I'm going to find out what it is." He said and grabbed Josephines arms and helped her stand up. "You in?" He added.

"Well I'm here, arent I?" She asked with a smirk and he smirked back and they went downstairs.

The duo was watching Mason Lockwood getting ready to go outside and when he did Tyler looked over at his best friend.

"Ready?" Tyler asked.

"Of course." Josephine said and they walked outside and followed Mason.

As they were running Josephine noticed that Mason was going out into the woods.

"Why the hell is he going out into the woods?" Josephine asked.

"We're about to find out." Tyler said and and the ran after Mason.

They stopped once they seen that he stopped and looked around seeing if anyone was watching him and when he seen no one he walked down some steps into the ruins.