Chapter 30

Okay so I skipped an episode.

Disturbing Behavior

Klaus undaggered Rebekah for a necklace but turns out that it was missing. So now Klaus and Stefan were sitting around in a clothing store so Rebekah can get new clothes.

Just as Rebekah stepped out of the dressing room Kol and Josephine walked in coming back from their date.

"So women in the 21st century dress like prostitutes, then. You know, I got dirty looks for wearing trousers." Rebekah said and Josephine looked down at her clothes.

"You look fine, darling." Kol said and Josephine nodded.

"You were trousers so women today could wear nothing." Klaus said.

"And what is this music? It sounds like a cable car accident." Rebekah said

"It's dance music." Stefan said

"People dance to this?" Rebekah asked.

"Hmm." Stefan hummed and Josephine laughed and Rebekah looked over at her.

"Finally your back " Rebekah said walking over to the couple and grabbed Josephines arm and Kol went to pull her away but Rebekah glared at him. "Get over it Kol." She added and walked back to stand in front of Klaus and Stefan.

"Are we done?" Klaus asked.

"And why are you so grumpy?" Rebekah asked.

"I needed one thing from you for my witch to find out why my hybrids are dying, one thing. Your necklace, and you lost it." Klaus said.

"I didn't lose it, it's just been missing for 90 years." Rebekah said.

"She has a point." Josephine said and Klaus shot her a look and she put her hands up and Kol smiled pouring him a drink and Rebekah looked over at Stefan.

"So what do you think?" Rebekah asked posing a little.

"I like it." Stefan said and Rebekah wasn't satisfied with how he responded. "What? I said I like it." He added.

"I can always tell when you're lying, Stefan." Rebekah said and Josephine looked at her.

"I'll go pick you out some clothes." Josephine said.

"Thank you." Rebekah said and went back into the dressing room and Josephine went to look around the store.

"Have you heard from Caroline yet?" Kol asked standing behind her and Josephine sighed and looked over at him.

"No I haven't." Josephine said and grabbed a white shirt and looked at it. "Hmm this is cute." She added and he nodded and then Stefan walked by them and walked out.

________

They went back to Gloria's bar and Josephine, Kol, Klaus, and Rebekah were sitting at the bar then and Gloria is sitting at a table trying to trace the necklace then Stefan walked in.

"You left us." Rebekah said.

"Yeah are you okay?" Josephine asked.

"Yeah, sorry. Retail therapy was making my head explode." Stefan said and Josephine could he was hiding something.

"Tell me about it." Klaus said and Stefan looked over at Gloria.

"What's she doing?" Stefan asked.

"She's failing." Klaus said and Josephine leaned her head on Kol.

"It's hard to find something when you don't have anything to go on." Gloria said from where she was sitting.

"So use me. I only wore it for a thousand years." Rebekah said hopping off the bar and walked over to Gloria.