Chapter 20

The Sacrifice

Josephine was with Elijah drinking a coffee and she was annoyed. All she wants to do is go home and see Caroline.

"I believe this is yours." Elijah said Walking over to her with handing her, her sketch book.

"Oh my god, thank you." Josephine said grabbing it flipping through it.

"You are talented." Elijah said sitting next to her. "Kinda reminds me of someone." He added thinking about Klaus and his drawings.

"Thanks." Josephine said looking up at him.

"What got you into drawing?" Elijah asked and Josephine got a puzzled look on her face.

"I dont really remember, all I remember is being sad on my sixth birthday because Caroline got to have the party the way she wanted to have it, so I left and went to the town square, I know it was stupid to go alone, but no one noticed, well at least I thought no one noticed Tyler noticed." Josephine said with a laugh. "Anyway all I remember is sitting there having the worst birthday ever, then Tyler found me and we walked back to my house and we had our own little party, and later on that night when everyone left I seen a sketch book someone got me and I just started to sketch the town square." Josephine added with a smile and Elijah smiled at her story.

"Tyler seems like a good friend." Elijah said.

"Hes my bestfriend." Josephine smiled and Kol smiled at how happy Josephine was while telling the story and talking about her bestfriend. "I mean yeah, Elena and Bonnie are my friends too but when they weren't there for me Tyler was." She added.

"Well Josephine you seem like an interesting girl, I cant wait to know more about you." Elijah said.

"Well what do you want to know about me, I mean we are family." Josephine said with a smirk.

"Do you trust me?" Elijah asked.

"Eh little bit, I mean you did take me and you helped dagger Kol." Josephine said and Elijah let out a sigh.

"He wasn't in the right state of mind." Elijah said.

"No you guys just daggered him every chance you got." Josephine said getting angry. "So thanks to and your brother, I cant be with Kol." She added and Elijah was a little taken back and Kol smirked.

"I'm truly sorry Josephine and I want my family undaggered just as much as you do, and I will help you undagger him." Elijah said.

"Really, you will?" Josephine asked.

"Yes of course." He said and Josephine gave him a look.

"What's the catch?" Josephine asked.

"No catch." He said. "I just want my family together again." He added.

"Ok, can I just go now, I really want to go home." Josephine said.

"Yeah, here I'll take you." Elijah said and Josephine nodded and they both got up and walked out.

________

When Elijah dropped Josephine off she went straight to the shower. Once she was showered and dressed she grabbed her phone and seen she had a ton of messages from Caroline, Damon, and Stefan asking where she was at. She rolled her eyes and threw her head back and walked out of her room and got into her car and drove to the Salvatore house.

Once she got there she walked in and went to the parlor and seen Damon, Stefan, Bonnie, and Jeremy.

"What is going on here?" Josephine asked crossing her arms and they all looked over at her. Damon let out a breath he didnt know that he was holding and Stefan was about to walk over to her but Damon beat him to it.