Chapter 28

The Birthday

It was close to the end of summer and the whole summer Josephine has been with Kol, Klaus, and Stefan. But her and Kol had plenty of time alone. What was Josephine doing now. Running.

She was running through the woods trying to get away from the person who was after her.

Josephines legs were aching and her lungs were burning, she looked behind her to see where they were but she couldn't see them, so she stopped to look around for a second and to catch her breath and when she turned around she seen the person all vamped out. So she used her new Banshee ability that Klaus and Kol showed her. Her sonic scream waves, and the vampire flew back. (Idk what to call it.)

(It's like that, but pretend the other Banshee isn't there

(It's like that, but pretend the other Banshee isn't there.)

Josephine smirked and watched the vampire stand up.

"So how was that?" Josephine asked.

"Better." Kol said and pulled her closer to him and kissed her softly and Josephine smiled into the kiss.

"Race you back to the car, and no cheating." Josephine said remembering how he cheated the last time and she took off before he could say anything. He watched her run for a little bit enjoying the time that they've spent with each other. Wondering how he got so lucky, then he ran after her, and when he got close enough he picked her up from behind and she let out a squeal and then threw her head back laughing knowing it was Kol because of the small shock that she gets everytime they touch.

"I thought you said no cheating." Kol said and kissed her neck and she smiled.

"I meant no using your vampire speed." Josephine said with a smile turning around so that they were now facing each other and she pecked his lips and he smiled.

"Well how about this." Kol said and before she could say anything Kol threw her over his shoulder and vamp sped to the car, where Klaus and Stefan were. When they got there they were both laughing and seen Klaus leaning on the car with his arms crossed  and Stefan looking up at the sky with his hands in his pockets.

"Finally, you're back." Klaus said to the couple getting off the car. "How did it go?" He added looking at them.

"You should of seen him fly." Josephine said and Klaus smiled a little not wanting to show how proud he was for the girl.

"I did not." Kol said rolling his eyes.

"Okay whatever you say." Josephine said and patted his chest and walked over to Stefan. She let out a sigh putting her hand on his shoulder. "She was one of my closest friends, Stefan. So if you want to talk about Elena I'm here." She added still thinking that Elena died. Stefan didn't want to tell her that she was alive because he didn't want her to get hurt when or if Klaus finds out.

"Thanks, so he went flying?" Stefan asked listening in on their conversation.

"Oh my god, you should of seen him." Josephine said with a smile and Stefan was happy that she was happy.