Chapter 21

By the Light of the Moon

Josephine was sitting in a corner sketching like she has since Caroline gave her the sketch book. She looked over a Stefan and seen that he was already looking at her and she smirked and looked down at her sketch.

"Your staring." Josephine said and Stefan smiled lightly and looked away. "I didnt say you had to stop." She added.

"What are drawing?" Stefan asked walking over to her and sitting down next to her.

"The town square." She said and showed him and he smiled.

"Wow, that looks exactly like town square." He said she looked up at him and smiled and he looked at her and smiled.

They were starting deeply into each others and started to lean in and Josephine was the one to close the gap between them, their lips moved in synch with each other and Josephine slowly moved onto to his lap and straddle him. Stefan pulled the away and looked at her.

"What?" Josephine asked out of breath looking at him.

"What about Kol?" Stefan asked and Josephine looked at him.

"What about him, hes daggered and put away somewhere." Josephine said with a shrug and Stefan tucked her hair behind her ear and nodded a little and leaned back in and started kissing her again.

Stefan squeezed her side a little and Josephine gasped and Stefan took that as his chance to slip his tongue in her mouth. They were both exploring each others mouths each trying to fight for dominance, of course Stefan won. He picked her up and vamp sped to the wall and started to kiss down her neck. Josephine was playing with the hem of his shirt and finally pulled it over his breaking the kiss just for a second. He done the same to her and layed her down on the bench and started to kiss down her neck again.

Stefan woke up with a gasp and looked around and seen Josephine asleep on his lap and looked over and seen Katherine with a smirk on her face.

"Stay out of my head." Stefan said.

"But didn't you enjoy it?" Katherine asked with a smirk and Stefan glared at her and she walked away and he looked down at Josephine. At that moment he realized that he only looked at her like a friend nothing more.

"Your staring." Josephine mumbled and he laughed.

"Just a little." Stefan said and Josephine sat up and looked at him.

"What did Katherine put in your head?" Josephine asked hearing their conversation.

"It was nothing." Stefan said and she didnt want to push it anymore.

"Okay." She said with a small smile.

________

Damon was at the tomb and he just got done telling Stefan and Josephine how him Bonnie and Jeremy trapped Elena in her house.

"You trapped her in house?" Stefan asked and Josephine couldnt help it and let out a laugh and the Salvatores looked at her.

"What, come on it's kinda funny." Josephine said and they kept looking at her. "Oh don't judge me, you're the one who locked her in the house, I'm stuck in a tomb." She added defeated.

"Its for the best. Trust me. Elena is on a martyr tear that rivals your greatest hits. You should be glad the witch and I are even getting along. I brought you this." Damon said holding up a bag. "Care package: candles, lanterns....lunch." He added holding up a bottle of blood.

"Give that to me and I'm just gonna to have to share it with her." Stefan said referring to Katherine and Damon looks at Katherine who isn't too far away.