Chapter 38

Second Chance at First Line

Josephine just put the last plate up and heard the front door close and walked to the front and seen Kol with a cooler.

"I got the bloodbags." Kol said and walked to the kitchen.

"Okay cool." Josephine said and when he sat them down he looked at her.

"So later you are going to go enroll in school, Klaus heard something about a new bitten werewolf and he wants to know who the alpha is." Kol said and she gave him a confused look.

"Bitten? What do you mean, I thought you had to be born a werewolf." Josephine said.

"There's a different kind. There's werewolves like Nik and Tyler, then there's the ones like the Hale family, who were also born a werewolf but they are different,Nik was good friends with them." Kol explained.

"So this is why we're here, because Klaus needed us to do something for him." Josephine said.

"Well that Jeremy kid is close by and Klaus wants me to keep an eye on him." Kol said and Josephine rolled her eyes a little.

"Okay fine whatever. So I have to enroll tomorrow." Josephine said grabbing a bloodbag.

"Yes. But you have to be a sophomore." Kol said scratching the back of his neck and Josephines eyes got wide.

"What!?" Josephine yelled.

"Yes, it won't be for long." Kol said and Josephine started to walk out.

"No no no no did I mention No." Josephine said and Kol rolled his eyes.

"You spend to much time with Damon." Kol said and she rolled her eyes.

"I don't even look sixteen." Josephine said and Kol crossed his arms and gave her look saying 'yes you do'. "Okay fine. But if I have to be a sophomore then you have to enroll too." She added and he laughed.

"Not going to happened." Kol laughed and she gave him a look. "Fine but I'm going to be a senior." He added.

"What, come on." Josephine said.

"I can't pull off being a sophomore." Kol said and she sighed.

"Fine, a Junior." Josephine said trying to meet halfway.

"Fine then." Kol said

"Okay." Josephine huffed and started to drink out of the bloodbag.

________

Kol pulled up to the school and Josephine threw her head back not wanting to be there.

"Relax darling, everything is going to be fine." Kol said and Josephine shot him a glare and he smiled and leaned over and kissed her and she kissed him back and he noticed that she wasn't wearing her engagement ring. "Wheres your ring?" He added.

"Right here." Josephine said pulling out a chain from around her neck with her ring on it. "If I'm a sophomore I have to play the part." She added and he nodded.

"I love you." Kol said.

"I love you too." Josephine said and then they both got out of the car and walked up to the school and went to the main office and Kol compelled the lady and she handed them both their schedules.

Josephine was looking at hers and Kol looked at his and back at Josephine.

"Good thing I watched you're life." Kol said and she rolled her eyes.

"Yeah well, I'm repeating the tenth grade." Josephine said and looked at her schedule. "Mr. Harris why does his name sound like another Mr. Tanner?" She added annoyed and Kol laughed.