Chapter 36

All My Children

Josephine was past out always sleeping better when she's next to Kol. Even though they did have a fight she wouldn't trade him for the world. Kol was still up watching her sleep and hating the fact that they got into a fight a fight he could of prevented from happening in the first place. But no couple is perfect. He smiled to himself thinking how lucky he got to have a soulmate like her and he kissed her bare shoulder. Josephine was getting flashes of an old house in the middle of nowhere, it was the old witch house.

"Fire." Josephine mumbled and Kol looked at her confused then she shot up, with the blankets covering her chest, holding her throat breathing heavy and Kol sat up and rubbed her back hearing her heart pound.

"What was it?" Kol asked and Josephine looked over at him trying to remember what her dream was about but couldn't.

"I-I don't know." Josephine said. "But I don't think it was anything good." She added and he pulled her closer to him and she rested her head on his chest and he slowly laid back down.

"You don't have to worry about anything because I'm not going to let anything or anyone hurt you." Kol said kissing the top of her head.

"I know." Josephine said with a small smile as he ran his fingers through her hair and she slowly fell back to sleep.

________

Josephines phone was buzzing and she slowly opened her eyes and grabbed her phone to see that Caroline texted her asking where she was so she text back telling her that she stayed with Kol then she put her phone back and turned around and looked at Kol thinking how peaceful he looked while he slept.

"Quit staring." Kol said and she smiled at him.

"Never." Josephine said and he grabbed a pillow and put it over his face and she laughed. "Rude." She added and grabbed a blanket and wrapped it around her and stood up.

"Where are you going?" Kol asked removing the pillow from his face.

"To take a shower. Wanna join?" Josephine asked with a smirk.

"Well of course." Kol said and they both walked into the bathroom that was connected to the bedroom.

After the shower Josephine decided to go home to check in.

"So what are your plans for the day, darling?" Kol asked as they walked down the stairs.

"Umm, I think Caroline wanted to go shopping today." Josephine said.

"Oh, sounds like fun." Kol said.

"You can join us." Josephine said.

"Oh no I'm fine, I'll find something to do." Kol said and Esther was watching them closely.