Chapter 54

The Devine Move

Its been a month and Josephine was missing home.

Josephine walked out into the main room where Sam and Dean are.

"Hey guys." Josephine said and they looked up at her.

"What's up?" Dean asked.

"I'm going back to Becaon Hills." Josephine said and the brothers looked at each other then back at her.

"I thought it wasn't safe?" Sam said and she sat down next to them.

"No wheres safe." She said. "I mean you guys are trying to close the gates of hell, my family in Mystic Falls are dealing with travelers, my family in New Orleans is dealing with their crazy aunt, and my family in Becaon Hills they're dealing with Onis." She added. "I also miss Kol." She said and Sam let out a small laugh at that.

"Well, I think we can make a trip to Becaon Hills." Dean said and she smiled.

"I'll go pack." She said and stood up and walked off.

"Kols gonna kill us." Dean said and Sam laughed.

"Yeah no kidding." Sam said and stood up.

"Where are you going?" Dean asked.

"To help her." He said and walked off.

Josephine was folding a shirt and putting it in her suitcase when Sam knocked on the door, she looked up and seen him.

"Hey." Josephine said with a smile.

"Hey, need any help?" Sam asked and she shook her head.

"No, not really. But if you want to keep me company you can." She said and he sat next to her and grabbed a shirt anyways and folded it.

"So still not going to tell me the names?" He asked and she laughed.

"Nope." She said putting away a shirt.

"You know having you here this past month has been fun." He said and she smiled.

"You gonna miss me Sam?" She teasingly asked and he rolled his eyes.

"Yeah actually, I am." He said.

"Well I'm gonna miss you too." She said.

"What I'm not going to miss is your weird food cravings." He said and she let out a laugh.

"Hey Dean liked them." She said.

"Dean will eat anything." He said and they both laughed. Dean was standing up against the wall listening to them and smiled hearing them laugh. For the last month that's all the bunkers been filled with. The three laughing, and man was he going to miss that.

"Hey, peanut butter on toast with pickles, not bad." Dean said making himself known and they looked over at him and Josephine smiled and Sam made a disgusted look.