Chapter 33

Caroline was sound asleep when her phone started to ring. She sighed and seen that it was three in the morning and seen that Josephine was calling her, she was confused because last she checked Josephine was past out in her room. Caroline answered the phone to hear her sister.

"C-Caroline." Josephine whispered out.

"J, why are you calling me?" Caroline asked confused getting up out of her bed. Caroline walked across the hall to her sisters room to see it completely trashed and her heart sped up and Josephine no where to be seen. "J, where are you?" She added hurrying back to her room to get dressed

"I-I don't know where I am." Josephine said looking around in the dark room she was in. "But it's freezing in here." She added.

"What do you see?" Caroline asked slipping on her shoes.

"It's too dark." Josephine whimper. "Caroline I gotta go someone's coming." She added and before Caroline could say anything Josephine hung up.

Josephine looked around in the dark room and seen a figure standing there.

"Who's there?" Josephine asked and the person stepped out and she seen Ray with blood coming out of her eyes and she screamed and backed away.

"You did this!" Ray yelled at her and she backed up to a wall.

"N-no I didn't." Josephine said.

"Yes you did, you're the Banshee you were suppose to know when death is coming!" Ray yelled.

"I'm sorry." Josephine cried.

Back at the Forbes residents Caroline hurried out of the house and got in her car and sped to the Salvatores. Once she got there she hurried inside.

"Damon! Damon!" Caroline yelled out and Damon grumbled and walked down the stairs to see the blonde vampire.

"What do you want, if you haven't noticed its three in the morning." Damon said walking over to her.

"Josephines missing." Caroline said and Damon's face fell.

"What do you mean missing?" Damon asked.

"I don't know, she called me and said she doesn't know where she's at." Caroline said pacing back and forth.

"Get everyone here, now." Damon said going back up the stairs to get dress. Stefan stopped him before he could enter his room.

"What's going on?" Stefan asked.

"Since when do you care?" Damon asked.

"Oh I don't." Stefan said and Damon rolled his eyes.

"Well if you must know, Josephine is missing." Damon said and he could of sworn he seen him get a look of worry  on his face.

"Well count me in." Stefan said and went to get dress and so did Damon.

Back with Josephine Ray was still yelling at her telling her that his death was all her fault.

"Leave me alone!" Josephine yelled and then it was quiet. She looked around and didn't see anything.

"Oh is poor little Josephine sad?" Vicki said with a fake pout and Josephine looked over at her.

"Vicki?" Josephine said seeing her.

"Tell me how does it feel to have this ability, but be completely useless." Vicki said walking closer to her.

"I'm not useless." Josephine said and Vicki laughed.