Chapter 12

After pacing back and forth for what felt like hours Josephine finally sat down.

"Shes going to ok darling." Kol said.

"We don't know that." Josephine whispered. "I cant sit here, I'm going to the vending machine." She added and stood up.

"Josephine." Matt said and she turned around to look at him.

"What?" She asked.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"To the vending machine, want anything?" She asked.

"Nah I'm good." He said and she nodded and walked off.

________

Once Bonnie got to the hospital she spotted Matt and went up to him.

"How is Caroline?" Bonnie asked.

"Not good, Bon." Matt said.

"We were driving and Tyler heard this noise and he got...." Matt said.

"A noise?" Bonnie asked knowing exactly what happened.

"He got this migraine or something and he lost control of the car and....I thought Caroline was fine and then....she wasn't so...." Matt said and Bonnie looked worried.

"Wheres Josephine?" Bonnie asked.

"Vending machine, shes lost Bon, she doesn't know what to do." Matt said.

"I'm going to go find her." She said and he nodded his head and she went to find Josephine.

________

Josephine was just standing at the vending machine looking at it zoned out.

"Josephine." Bonnie said and Josephine turned around and seen Bonnie coming her way and all she seen was red. She walked over to Bonnie and hit her in the face.

"You were supposed to deactivate the damn thing, now thanks to you my sister is in the hospital and Tyler's dad...." Josephine said grabbing her by the throat and pinning her to the wall. "This is your fault!" Josephine added and suddenly she was pulled away from her.

"Josephine." Damon said and she looked up at him.

"Damon." Josephine said and broke down and he pulled her into a hug.

"Hey its ok." Damon said stroking her hair as she sobbed into his chest.

Bonnie looked at the two and hurried off.

"I'm scared Damon, this is Caroline." Josephine said looking up at him.

"I promise you shes going to be ok." Damon said. "How about you go sit with Matt, he needs someone." He added.

"Yeah, your right." Josephine said and walked away and went to sit next to Matt.

________

It was later on that night and Josephine still hasn't slept, shes been up for 2 nights even though Kol said that she should.

Josephine heard footsteps getting closer so she looked up and seen Damon walking to Caroline's room so she got up to follow him.

"Damon, what are you doing here?" Josephine asked and he looked over at her.

"Giving Caroline some of my blood so she can heal." Damon said. "I won't do it if you dont want me t-" He was cut off by Josephine hugging him.

"Do whatever you have to do to save her." Josephine said and he wrapped his arms around her and nodded and Josephine pulled away. "Thank you." She added and walked away.