Chapter 16

Plan B

Josephine was at the Lockwood mansion helping set up the Masquerade Ball. She was going to help Caroline with their mom, but Josephine thought it would be a good idea that Caroline and her mom should sit down and talk things out.

Josephine grabbed a box of things while Matt and Tyler carried a table and, the guys almost dropped the table.

"Wait, wait, wait, wait. Tyler." Matt said and Mrs. Lockwood looked over at them.

"Boys! Be careful with that! Its from the 1800s." Mrs. Lockwood said and looked over at Jenna. "Excuse me. Tyler!" She added.

"Mom, we got it." Tyler said and she walked over to them and Josephine laughed a little.

Once they put everything down Mrs. Lockwood left to do something and Josephine looked at Matt and Tyler.

"What?" Matt asked.

"You guys should be more careful." Josephine said crossing her arms with a smirk.

"Your one to talk." Tyler said and rested his hand on her shoulder.

"Whatever." Josephine said shrugging off his hand and they laughed and walked off.

________

Josephine was helping Stefan and they seen Mason with a box of stuff and he seemed shocked to see Stefan and Josephine just glared at him.

"Hey, Stefan." Mason said.

"Hey, Mason." Stefan said and Mason sat the box of stuff down still shocked to see Stefan.

"Wasn't expecting to see you here. Or anywhere." Mason said and he looked over at Josephine who was glaring at him.

"Yeah, I had this little accident. But I'm fine now." Stefan said.

"What did you do to Sheriff Forbes?" Mason asked and looked back at Josephine.

"Will you quit looking at me like that." Josephine snapped and Stefan put his hand on her shoulder.

"Oh, shes fine too, but from now, you'll have to do your own dirty work." Stefan said.

"Not a problem." Mason said and walked away and ran into Bonnie.

"You know what I'll be back." Josephine said and Stefan looked at her but she walked off before he could even say anything.

________

Josephine was waiting behind a wall for Mason Lockwood and once she seen him she slammed him against the wall. Mason was shock with how much strength she had.

"What the hell!" Mason said and tried to move but she put her arm on his neck to keep him in place.

"You leave my friends and my sister the hell alone." Josephine said through her teeth.

"They're vampires." Mason said.

"Who gives a damn." Josephine said.

"They're not your friends Josephine." Mason said.

"You see that's where your wrong." Josephine said. "Now listen closely cause I'm not going to say it again, leave them alone or I will kill you." She added and kneed him in the gut and walked off.

"Now that was hot." Kol said and Josephine smirked a little and Damon seen her and walked over to her.

"What's up with that smirk?" Damon asked.

"I dont know what your talking about." Josephine said.

"Look sunshine I know you and I've never seen you smirk like that, it looks kinda dangerous, I like it." Damon said and Josephine rolled her eyes and before she could say anything Stefan came up.