Chapter 55

Its been three months since the whole Oni thing, three months since Damon, Bonnie, Allison, and Adien died, oh and let's not forget that the angels fell, and now Josephine is nine months pregnant ready to give birth any day now. Scott and the others are in Mexico and Josephine is at home with Kol, oh yeah and Carolines been staying with them since vampires can't enter Mystic Falls.

"You sure you don't want to go to the Mystic Falls border with me?" Caroline asked as Josephine was reading a book to see where Damon could be.

"I'm sure. I need to stay here, wait for the others to get back." Josephine said and she sighed.

"You know what. I'm just going to stay here." Caroline and Josephine shook her head.

"No, you're going to go see mom and give her a big hug for me." Josephine said with a smile.

"Fine, okay." Caroline said and pulled her into a hug. "Try and not to have the twins while I'm gone." She added and Josephine laughed.

"No promises." She said and Kol walked in.

"Are you leaving?" Kol asked and Caroline nodded.

"Yes I am." Caroline said and he nodded.

"Well the Winchesters should be here soon, they're working a case near by." Kol said.

"You seem excited." Caroline said and Kol rolled his eyes.

"Him and Dean are planning on bar hopping while they're in town." Josephine said closing her book and eating an apple slice.

"Really, that sounds like so much fun." Caroline said and Josephine laughed.

"Well you could join, but you're leaving." Kol said taking an apple slice from Josephine.

"I'll be back." Caroline said and hugged her sister then Kol. "I'll see you guys soon." She added and walked out and Kol looked over at Josephine.

"How are you feeling, darling?" Kol asked and Josephine just gave him a look.

"How do I feel? Uh let's see, like a freaking hippo! I mean I can barely move. My feet and back are killing me." Josephine said then realized that she just snapped at him and her eyes started to tear up and Kols eyes winden and rushed over to her.

"Hey, hey. What's wrong?" Kol asked.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to snap at you." Josephine cried and Kol just hugged her.

"It's alright, darling. I know you didn't mean to." Kol said and kissed her head.

"I hate these hormones." Josephine said and Kol let out a small laugh and wiped her tears.

________

The couple were sitting on the couch watching TV when they heard the Impala pull up.

"Hey, hey." Dean said walking in and Kol got up to meet them.

"Hey." Kol said and they done a bro hug and Kol turned to Sam and seen he had stuff in his hands. "What's all that?" He added.

"This is for you and Josephine, for the twins." Sam said. "How is she?" He added.

"Hormonal." Kol said and Josephine stood there with her arms crossed. "I didn't mean it." He added and she just nodded her head.

"Hmhm." Josephine said.

"Hey." Sam said with a smile and she went over and pulled him into a hug.

"Hey." Josephine said and hugged Dean.

"Um I got you some things." Sam said and and Josephine smiled.

"You didn't have to do that." She said and he just shrugged his shoulders.