Chapter 10

The Turning Point

Josephine was at school talking to Tyler and in walked Caroline and Matt talking and laughing and Tyler looked Josephine.

"When did that happen?" Tyler asked.

"They've been hanging out." Josephine shrugged.

"Are you ok with that?" Tyler asked looking at the couple then back at his best friend.

"Well yeah, I mean look how happy they are." Josephine said looking at Matt and Caroline who were laughing.

"Yeah your right." He said and grabbed her hand and dragged her to class and she laughed.

________

Josephine was walking around with the compass helping Damon out. Trying to find the new vampire in town.

"Sunshine have you had any weird feelings?" Damon asked through the phone.

"Yeah actually, I've just been trying to ignore them, but every night a few minutes after the sun goes down I get the feeling." Josephine said.

"And you didn't tell anyone?" Damon asked.

"I'm sorry, are you the one who finds dead bodies all the time?" Josephine snapped and Damon didnt say anything. "Sorry." Josephine added feeling bad for snapping at him.

"Its fine." He said and Josephine stopped at a warehouse and she got the weird feeling.

"So what do we do now?" Caroline asked.

"Just wait. I'll be there in a minute." Damon said.

"Can you hurry? I have that feeling." Josephine said. Suddenly Damon is in front of her and she jumped a little.

"You can give me that." Damon said and Josephine handed him the compass.

"So, why did you need me to do this?" Josephine asked but she already knew that he interferes with the signal.

"Because I interfere with the signal." He said looking at the compass but looked up at her. "Wait you already knew that." He added.

"Can I go now? This has blown like, half of my day." Caroline said.

"You do that." Damon said taking off her necklace and started to compell her. "Get in your car. Go home. Forget I asked you to do this." Damon added.

"Ok. Bye now." Caroline said with a smile.

"Bye." Damon said and she walked off and Josephine crossed her arms and shook her head and went back to the previous conversation.

"I know, but just admit, you just missed my company." Josephine said with a smirk and he rolled his eyes.

"Have you drew anything?" Damon asked and Josephine sighed.

"Yeah." She said and pulled out a folder and pulled out the drawing of bodies piled up behind a chain link fence and handed it to him.

"So they've been here awhile." Damon said.

"Yeah I guess so." Josephine said. "And this is the place." She said and Damon handed the drawing back and she put it up.

"You can go if you want." Damon said.

"No I think you miss me, so your stuck with me for now." Josephine winked and he rolled his eyes.

"Come on." Damon said and they walked into the warehouse.

They looked around and didnt see anything and Josephine was about to walk off towards the bodies but Damon grabbed her arm.