Chapter 46

A View To A Kill

Josephine was tossing and turning in her sleep seeing fire and Kol woke up to it.

"Josephine." Kol said shaking her awake but she would wake up. "Darling." He added shaking her harder and Josephine gasped awake and sat up and looked around breathing hard. "Hey you're okay, I got you." He said pulling her closer to him.

"Sorry." Josephine whispered and he shook his head.

"No need to be sorry. It was just a nightmare." Kol said kissing her head and she smiled leaning in closer to him.

"I love you." Josephine said and Kol smiled.

"I love you too." Kol said and kissed her head again.

"Okay I'm going back to sleep." Josephine said and he laughed and she laid back down.

Josephine was out. Her back to Kols chest and Kol was laying propped up on his elbow just watching her, thinking how she's made him a better, and how'd he'd do anything for her. He brushed her hair out of her face and gently kissed her on the cheek and laid down and pulled her closer to him.

________

Josephine was up and making breakfast and Stiles stumbled in.

"Good morning." Josephine said with a smile.

"Good morning." Stiles said and sat down at the bar. "So did Kol handle those vampires?" He added.

"Yeah, he did. He went to the bar and killed all of them before Jeremy could." Josephine said making plates and Caroline came practically skipping in.

"Good morning." Caroline said with a bright smile and Kol came in.

"How are you two always so chirpy in the mornings?" Kol asked sitting next to Stiles and the twins looked at each other and laughed.

"Seriously though." Stiles said.

"I don't know." The twins said at the same time and the guys rolled their eyes.

They all sat down at the table to eat and the breakfast was filled with nothing but laughter and jokes and Kol and Josephine stealing kisses in between.

"We need to take a picture." Caroline said.

"Right now?" Stiles asked.

"Yes. I mean come on this is perfect." Caroline said taking out her phone.

"Fine." Josephine said and they all leaned in and smiled and Caroline took the picture.

"That's a keeper." Caroline said looking at the picture.

"Let me see." Josephine said and Caroline showed her.

________

The whole day they all hung out. They went to the Grill to eat, went to the town square, Josephine showed Stiles all her favorite spots, and they went to an antique shop. They all just had a great time. Then Caroline had to go do something.