Chapter 7

Haunted

Josephine was past out on the couch, Caroline was going to wake her to go to her own bed, but she seemed so peaceful so she didn't and went off to bed herself.

Josephines phone was going off so it woke her.

"Ugh." Josephine said reaching over to the table and grabbed her phone and didn't even bother to see who it was, she just answered it. "Hello." She added.

"Sorry did I wake you?" Josephine recognized that it was Damon, so she checked the caller ID and seen that she didn't recognize the number.

"No I've been up for hours." Josephine said sarcastically. "How did you get my number?" She added sitting up but still layed back on the couch.

"That doesn't matter sunshine, look we need your help, have you had your physic feeling thing lately?" Damon asked.

"No not recently, why?" She asked.

"I dont know, maybe because theres a new turned vampire running around." Damon said with sarcasm and rolled his eyes.

"Right, well no I haven't had a feeling." She said getting fed up with Damon. "Now I'm going back to bed." She added.

"No your not." He said.

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"Your going vampire hunting with me and Stefan." He said.

"Ha, yeah right, you'd have to drag me out of my house." Josephine said.

"That can be arranged." Damon said appearing in front of Josephine. Josephine sighed and hung up the phone and looked up at him. "Come on sunshine, we need your help." He added putting his phone away.

"Ugh, fine, just let me put my shoes on then we can go ok." She said and he nodded his and she got up and went and put on her shoes and they walked out.

"Got a feeling yet?" Damon asked as they walked.

"No, look I dont know how this works, I usually find dead bodies." Josephine said.

"Yeah, and if you find a dead body maybe it will lead us to her." Damon said and Josephine rolled her eyes. "So hows dream boy?" He added.

"Don't." Josephine said still walking.

"What just trying to make conversation." Damon said kicking a rock.

"Well dont, you hurt my sister and you killed me." Josephine said.

"For the recorded you were suppose to stay dead." Damon said and she rolled her eyes.

"Well thanks to Kol, I'm alive." Josephine said.

"Oh so dream guy has a name." Damon said and Josephine blushed a little.

"Yeah his name is Kol." Josephine said with a smile.

"Well to bad, you'll probably never see him." Damon said.

"Kinda like you'll never see Katherine." Josephine said and Damon stopped and turned and looked at her.

"What did you say?" He asked Walking over to her and Josephine wasn't scared at all.

"I said kinda like Katherine, I mean she is stuck in a tomb right." She said.

"How do you know?" He asked

"I know alot of things Damon." Josephine said. "You know what, I understand why you want that tomb opened so bad, you'd do anything to get her back, just like I'd do anything to undagger Kol." Josephine added.