Chapter 29

Klaus, Stefan, Kol, and Josephine were walking through the mountains, Stefan having Ray thrown over his shoulder. Josephines feet were killing her but she's not going to complain about it. Kol felt this small ache in his feet, he was confused since he was a vampire so he looked over at Josephine and seen her a little back so he stopped and bent over a little.

"What are you doing?" Josephine asked out of breath a little.

"Hop on." Kol said and she smiled and did just that. "If your feet were hurting you should of said something." He added walking up to Klaus and Stefan.

"I was fine." Josephine said.

"Oh so you wouldn't mind if I sat you back down." Kol said letting her go.

"No no no no." Josephine hurried and said not wanting to be set down and Kol let out a small laugh.

"You okay? Is Ray getting heavy?" Klaus asked Stefan.

"I'm fine." Stefan said not wanting to deal with Klaus.

"You sure about that? You know, we've been walking for quite some time now. If you need some water, a little sit down...." Klaus said being smart and Josephine rested her head on Kol.

"You know, I get that we're, uh....we're stuck together, but if we could maybe just skip the chitchat, it'd be great." Stefan said and Kol rolled his eyes.

"So much brooding. Your self loathing is suffocating, you,  my friend." Klaus said.

"Maybe it'd cause I'm a little tired of werewolves. We've been at it all summer." Stefan said.

"Yeah I agree with Stefan." Josephine said and Klaus looked over at her and smiled a little.

"Thanks to out pal Ray, we found ourselves a pack. There." Klaus said and they seen the pack. Kol put Josephine down and Stefan walked into the camp and puts Ray down and a woman came running over to him.

"Ray! Oh, my god. What's going on? Who are you?" The lady asked looking up at Stefan, and Klaus walked up to them and Kol and Josephine were right behind him.

"The important question is who am I. Please forgive the intrusion. My name is Klaus." Klaus said.

"You're the Hybrid." The lady said.

"You've heard of me. Fantastic." Klaus said with a smile.

________

Klaus, Stefan, Kol, and Josephine were sitting down and everyone was looking at Klaus.

"It's fascinating, actually....A werewolf who isn't beholden to the moon, a vampire who doesn't burn in the sun. A true Hybrid." Klaus said proudly then Ray wakes up all dramatically.

"So dramatic." Josephine said.

"Excellent timing, Ray. Very dramatic." Klaus said.

"What's happening to me?" Ray asked.

"Stefan." Klaus said wanting him to explain and Stefan stands up.

"Are any of you human? Your friend here needs human blood to complete his transition to a vampire. If he doesn't get it, he will die." Stefan explained.

"Doesn't take much, just a sip. Anyone? A boyfriend, a girlfriend, along for the ride?" Klaus asked looking around and Kol and Josephine stood up.

"Come on don't be scared." Kol said with a smirk.

"What about her, she's human." Some dude said and grabbed Josephines arm and Kol hurried and grabbed the dude by the throat and pinned him to a tree.