Chapter 50

2 moths later

Josephine was sitting in the kitchen feeding Hope when Kol walked in.

"Now how's my favorite wife, and my favorite niece?" Kol asked kissing Josephine. They got married last month, well they eloped since Klaus and the rest of the Mikaelsons couldn't be near Hope, Stefan lost his memories so Damon's been trying to help him. The only people in the court house were, Caroline, her mom, Rebekah, Hope, Lydia, Allison, Scott, Stiles, Sam, and Dean.

"I better be your only wife." Josephine said with a smile.

"Don't worry darling you are." Kol said and Josephine smiled up at him.

"Good." She said and went back to feeding Hope and Kol watched Josephine as her eyes lit up looking at Hope.

________

Josephine was cooking while Rebekah was going on about this cute guy she met at the store and Kol took Hope to the park.

"Oh Josephine, you should of seen him." Rebekah gushed and Josephine let out a small chuckle.

"I'll take your word on it." Josephine said then she got a wave of nausea so she sat stopped what she was doing and Rebekah noticed how something was wrong.

"You okay?" She asked and Josephine just nodded then she felt like she was about to throw up so she ran to the bathroom and threw up. Rebekah ran in behind her and held her hair back.

"What's wrong with me? Vampires don't get sick." Josephine said standing up and brushed her teeth.

"I don't know." Rebekah said just as confused as her. Josephine ran her hands through her hair and let out a sigh and they thought what it could be. It was quiet and Rebekah could hear two heart beats. "Do you hear that?" She added and Josephine gave her a confused look.

"Hear what?" She asked and Rebekah stepped closer to her and focused her hearing on Josephines stomach and there she heard two little heart beats and she let out a gasp and looked at Josephine with wide eyes.

"Impossible." Rebekah whispered.

"What?" Josephine asked and Rebekah gave her a wide smile.

"You're pregnant, Josephine. With twins." Rebekah said and Josephine just looked at her.

"Wha-But how?" She asked tears building up in her eyes and Rebekah thought about it for a minute.

"You and Kol are soulmates. What if it's just another one of nature's loopholes like with Klaus." Rebekah said and Josephine just stood there too shocked to say anything. "Josephine, say something." She added and she snapped out of it.

"I-I need to tell Kol." Josephine said and she nodded and they walked back to the kitchen and Josephine finished cooking.

________