Chapter 42

Part 2

The Winchesters walked into Josephines house starting up a plan to get the girl back

The Winchesters walked into Josephines house starting up a plan to get the girl back. Since the took vervain like Josephine said they faked being compelled.

"What do we do?" Sam asked watching as Dean paced back and forth.

"We find her and we save her." Dean said and before Sam could say anything the door opened and Stiles barged in.

"Josephine look I get it okay you just wanted me to be safe bu-" Stiles was saying but cut himself off seeing Sam and Dean standing there bloody and brusied not seeing his blonde friend. "Where is she?" He added and they were quite for a second.

"They took her." Dean said and Stiles started to freak out.

"W-what do you mean they took her?" Stiles asked not wanting it to be true.

"They took her and we're gonna find her and kill all those vamps." Dean said and Stiles ran his hand over his buzzcut hair.

"Okay. Umm we need to call Kol. He probably already knows somethings wrong." Stiles said pulling out his phone.

"What do you mean?" Sam asked and Stiles looked over at him.

"Their soulmate bond. They can feel what the other is feeling, like pain." Stiles said and they nodded their heads.

Kol was sitting at a Cafe with Klaus them talking about the hybrids. Kol trying to push the pain away and then his phone went off and he seen that it was Stiles calling and he rolled his eyes but answered it anyways.

'Hello mate.' Kol said and Stiles was nervous to tell him that Josephine was missing. 'Well spit it out.' He added getting annoyed.

'Kol it's Josephine.' Stiles said and Klaus looked over at him and Kol tried to stay calm.

'What's wrong?' Kol asked standing up Klaus following his lead.

'She was taken by some vampires. The ones we were tracking down. They tried to kill us the other night and he was saying that the Mikaelsons took everything from him.' Stiles said.

'I'm on my way.' Kol said and hung up the phone.

"Let's go." Klaus said and they both walked out.

"Yeah let's go." Kol said and they headed to Becaon Hills.

________

While they were waiting for Kol to show up they had the map out looking  to see where Vance and his crew took Josephine.

"We have to think of the possibility that they're not  keeping her in Becaon Hills." Sam said and they nodded then someone barged through the door.

"What the hell did you get her into!?" Kol yelled making his way towards Stiles.

"N-nothing I-I didn't do anything." Stiles said backing up to the wall and Kol grabbed him by the shirt and the brothers stepped up.

"Whoa who the hell are you?" Dean asked them both raising their guns at him.