Chapter 44

Night School

The trio was holding the doors closed in the school.

"Lock it. Lock it." Scott said in a panick.

"Do I look like I have a key?" Stiles asked.

"Grab something." Scott said.

"What?" Stiles asked

"Anything." Scott said and Stiles looked out the window and Josephine followed his line of sight and seen the bolt cutters.

"No." Josephine and Scott said at the same time.

"Yes." Stiles said and started to open the door and hurried out. The duo watched as Stiles bent down to get the bolt cutters. Josephine looked up and seen the alpha peaking behind Stiles Jeep.

"Scott." Josephine whispered hitting his arm and he looked over at her and followed her line of sight and seen the alpha and his eyes widen.

"Run! Stiles! Stiles!" Scott yelled.

"Stiles!" Josephine yelled and he looked up and seen the alpha and hurried and ran to the door and Josephine grabbed his arm and yanked him in and he put the bolte cutter handles in each of the doors.

"Where is it? Where did it go?" Scott asked as they all looked out the window. "That won't hold, will it?" Scott asked.

"Probably not." Stiles said grimly and they looked down the dark hall breathing hard, then they heard a howl.

"We should go." Josephine said and they all took off to an empty classroom.

"The desk." Stiles said and him and Scott started to push the desk. "Stop, stop. The doors not gonna keep it out." He added and Scott let out a sigh.

"I know." Scott said.

"It's your boss." Stiles said and Josephine looked over at him.

"What?" Scott asked.

"Deaton? The alpha? Your boss." Stiles said.

"No." Scott said not wanting to believe it and Josephine didn't really believe it either.

"Yes! Murdering psycho, werewolf." Stiles said.

"Sti, I don't think it's him." Josephine said and he looked over at her.

"That can't be-" Scott was saying.

"Oh come on! He disappears, and that thing shows up ten seconds later to toss Derek and Kol twenty feet through the air? That not convenient timing?" Stiles asked and he looked over at Josephine. "Okay and what's up with you, you've barely said anything and that's not like you." He added.

"It's nothing, don't worry about it." She said and he just gave her a look and before they could say anything else Scott spoke up.

"It's not him." Scott said determinedly.