Chapter 2

The Night Of The Comet.

The next morning Josephine had the worst hangover she usually doesn't have them but since she woke up not remembering anything after Tyler threw her over his shoulder she knows she drunk a little to much. But she still got up and got dress and noticed her knee all scabbed up.

"What the hell." Josephine said looking down at her knee. After she got dressed she went out into the kitchen and seen Caroline with a plate of eggs and toast for Josephine.

"Good morning, how are you feeling?"Caroline asked.

"Like I've been hit by truck, over and over again." She said sitting down and Caroline gave her the plate of food. "Thanks." She added.

"No problem." Caroline said sitting down next to her.

"Do you know what happened to my knee?" She asked taking a bite of her food.

"No the only thing I remember is Stefan saying that me and him will never happened and seeing that cute guy at the Grill." Caroline said.

"What cute guy?" The younger twin asked.

"You were past out, but there was this cute guy with black hair and the most prettiest blue eyes." Caroline said with a dreamy smile.

"Ooh sounds dreamy." She said.

"Did you dream about mystery man?" Caroline asked.

"Yeah I barely remember it though." She said.

"Oh." Caroline said. "Ok come on we have to get to school." Caroline added and the twins were off.

________

Josephine had her sunglasses on and leaning back in her desk as Tanner was rambling on and on and Stefan and Elena were looking at each other.

"Originally discovered nearly 5 centuries ago, it hasn't been over Mystic Falls in over 145 years. Now, the Comet will be its brightest right after dusk during tomorrows celebration." Mr. Tanner said stopping and looking over at Stefan and Elena. "Are we bothering you, Mr. Salvatore? Ms. Gilbert? What about you back there Ms. Forbes?" Mr. Tanner asked looking at the three of them. Stefan and Elena looked away and all what Josephine did was put her thumb up. Then the bell rang.

Josephine walked out of the school and seen Tyler so she went over to him.

"Hey Josephine, how you feeling?" Tyler asked putting his arm over her shoulder.

"Peachy." Josephine said sarcastically.

Bonnie and Caroline were walking down the hall talking.

"I'm confused. Are you physic or clairvoyant? Caroline asked Bonnie.

"Technically, Grams says I'm a witch. My ancestors were these really cool Salem witch chicks or something. Grams tried to explain it all, but she was looped on the liquor so I kinda tuned out. Crazy family, yes. Witches? I dont think so." Bonnie said.

"Yeah, well, feel free to conjure up the name and number of that guy from last night." Caroline said.

"I didn't see him, you did. Why didn't you just talk to him?" Bonnie asked.

"I dont know. I was drunk, and Josephine was past out on my lap." Caroline said and the girls laughed and kept walking.

Tyler was still talking to the girls and still had his arm wrapped around Josephine and that's when Jeremy walked up.

"Hey, Tyler, Hey I'm sorry to interrupt. I was just wondering how Vicki's doing, since you guys are so close. Is she ok?" Jeremy asked.

"She's fine. Now get out of here." Tyler said.