Chapter 39

Pack Mentality

Pack Mentality

Scott, Stiles, and Josephine walked into the school, Scott just got telling them about his dream.

"So, you killed her." Stiles said and Scott shrugged.

"I don't know. I just woke up, and sweating like crazy, and I couldn't breathe. I've never had a dream where  I woke up like that before." Scott said and Stiles raised an eyebrow.

"Really? I have." Stiles said with a shrug. "Usually ends a little differently." He added and Josephine scrunched up her face.

"Gross." Josephine said and he shoved her lightly.

"A. I mean I've never had a dream that felt that real, and B, never give me that much detail about you in bed again." Scott said with a disgusted look.

"I second that." Josephine said and Stiles shrugs.

"Noted." Stiles said and took in a deep breath. "Let me take a guess here-" he added.

"No, I know you think it has something to do with me going out with Allison tomorrow, like I'm gonna lose control and rip out her throat." Scott said and Stiles gapes at him like he was offended and he looked at Josephine then back to Scott.

"No, of course not." Stiles said and Scott gave him a look. "Yeah that's tottaly it." He added.

"Yeah I mean I just turned and I'm still having a little trouble." Josephine said and Stiles seen the glum look on Scott's face.

"Hey, come on! It's gonna be fine, alright? Personally, I think you're handling this pretty freakin amazingly. You know it's not like there's a Lycanthropy for beginners class you can take." Stiles said.

"Yeah....not a class, but maybe a teacher." Scott said.

"Who, Derek?" Stiles asked not liking the idea and when Scott kept staring at Stiles, Stiles slapped him upside the head and Josephine bit her lip so she wouldn't laugh out loud. "You forgetting the part where we got home tossed in jail?" He added.

"I still can't believe you guys did that, we don't even know if he killed her." Josephine said and Stiles looked at her squinting his eyes and she just shrugged her shoulders.

"Yeah, I know, but chasing her, dragging her to the back of the bus....it felt so real." Scott said and Stiles rolled his eyes.

"How real?" Stiles asked and Scott shrugged.

"Like it actually happened." Scott said then they pushed opened the doors and were shocked at the sight.

"I think it did." Stiles said.

"Oh my god." Josephine said seeing the back door to the bus all messed up and blood everywhere she went to walk closer but Stiles grabbed her hand and pulled her back into the building going after Scott.