Chapter 34

Bringing Out The Dead

It's been like a week since Bonnie put the spell on Josephine. Everyone has seen her at least once, Caroline basically goes and sees her everyday the hardest day for her was seeing her on her birthday.

Flashback:

Caroline went to the Salvatores to see Josephine. When she got to the room she stopped and looked at the door for a second then walked in and seen her twin in the same spot and let out a sigh.

"Like I've said during all the other times I've visited, I don't know if you can hear me." Caroline said and Josephine was watching her and laughed.

"Like I've said a thousand times, I can." Josephine said knowing that Caroline couldn't hear her.

"Today's our birthday." Caroline said and Josephine sighed. "I don't even want to celebrate it, I mean why should I, I'm not technically alive, and you're not by my side." She added about to cry.

"Do what makes you happy." Josephine said.

"I know what you'll say. Do what makes you happy Caroline." Caroline said mocking her voice and Josephine laughed.

"You know me so well." Josephine said with a smile.

"It's weird not having you by my side for our birthday." Caroline said grabbing her sisters hand. "It's sucks not having you by my side at all." She whispered. "I know you were gone all summer but this feels different because I don't know when you're coming back." She added and let a tear slip.

"Don't cry Care, it's going to be okay." Josephine said wishing she could hear her.

"I have to go to school. But I'll be back soon." Caroline said and stood up and looked at her sister and walked out.

End of flashback:

Damon talks to her every single day missing his blonde friend.

Flashback:

Damon was in the room pacing back and forth and Josephine was watching him.

"Stefan is out of his mind!" Damon said and Josephine laughed a little watching him go back and forth. "He took Klaus's coffins, who does that?" Damon added.

"Apparently you're brother." Josephine said.

"I tried to undagger Kol, but Stefan doesn't want to ruin the plan. I tried, I'm sorry sunshine." Damon said.

"Damon, just calm down." Josephine said and like he could hear here Damon took a deep breath and calmed down.

"You have no idea how much I miss you." Damon said and sitting next to her and Josephine smiled a little.

"Don't go soft on me." Josephine said.

"Just to let you know, I'm not getting soft if that's what you're thinking." Damon said with a small smile and Josephine smiled walking closer to him.

End of flashback:

Damon and Stefan were at Klaus's new place having dinner with him and Elijah.