Chapter 13

Brave New World.

Josephine was layed up in a hospital bed still past out but she kept mumbling Caroline's name. When her mom showed up she went straight to a doctor.

"Josephine Forbes, where is she?" Sheriff Forbes asked.

"She was going crazy so we had to sedate her, she keeps mumbling Caroline." The doctor explained as they walked to her room.

"My daughter is not crazy." She said.

"I didnt mean that, sorry, but maybe she needs to get checked out by a professional or go a home." The doctor suggested as they stood in Josephines room and Josephine was hearing everything. The Sheiff gave him a look.

"Shes not crazy she hasn't been sleeping well, since her sister is here." She said.

"I heard from my daughter that she screamed no right in the middle of class, and sometimes shes talking to herself, and that was even before her sister came here." He said.

"Get out, please." She said and he nodded and walked out and looked over at her daughter was wide awake.

"I'm not crazy mom." Josephine said and her mom rushed to her side.

"I know." Sheriff Forbes said. "But why did you show up here, why have you been talking to yourself...." She said but Josephine cut her off and stood up.

"I'm not talking to myself, ok. I'm not freaking crazy." Josephine said and the Sheriff had a look on her face. "You think I'm crazy." Josephine whispered hurt that her mom might even for a second thought she was.

"No, I'm just worried about you." She said.

"Theres nothing to worry about." Josephine said and walked out of the room.

________

Josephine went straight home and packed up some clothes and everything that she would need for tomorrow and rushed out.

"So where are we going?" Kol asked.

"The Salvatores." Josephine said letting out a huff.

"Ah." He said and she just drove to the Salvatores.

When she got there she knocked on the door and after a couple of seconds  Damon opened the door.

"What are you doing here?" Damon asked.

"Can I stay here tonight, please?" Josephine asked.

"Sure why not." He said letting her in.

"Thank you." She said Walking past him and sat her stuff down.

"So what happened?" He asked they walked to the main area and Damon poured himself a drink.

"Nothing to worry about, dont want you getting another gray hair." Josephine said with a smirk.

"I'm a vampire I don't get gray hairs." He said.

"Sure about that." She said and he hurried over to the mirror. "I was kidding." She added sitting down noticing how awful he looked.

"Why are you staring?" He asked.

"What's wrong with you, you were fine last time I saw you." Josephine said laying down a little.

"Now why would I tell you what's wrong with me, when you won't tell me whats wrong with you." He said.

"People think I'm crazy." Josephine said letting out a sigh.

"Well yeah, I mean you are, your some mysterious supernatural creature." He said picking up her feet sitting down next to her.

"No, I was just at the hospital...." She said getting cut off.