Chapter 75 - Secrets and Queens

A/N: Hey guys! Sorry I know I was supposed to update a few days ago or whatever, but this is a kinda long chapter and HOLY SUGAR! A lot happens so sorry about that, but a big secret is revealed and THE CUTEST DARLEXY SCENE SO FAR HAPPENS AND AWWWW

And guys shit happens after this! Like after this chapter (probably after next one) it all gets rolling and I just love it and she comes so far and ugh!!

Please vote and comment :) and guys we have like 162 thousand reads and this is the most popular book in the Glambert fandom so yeah! Let's celebrate my Glamily <3

So read and enjoy and love you all so so much <3 <3 <3

-Em xo

Chapter 75:

I stare at the letter in my hands, too afraid to open it.

"Are you going to read it?" Adam asks as he looks from my left, Sauli on my right.

"I'm too scared." I quickly stand up and pass it to Sauli who moves closer to Adam. They both look at me as if to say 'you sure?' and I quickly nod my head.

They open it slowly and read over it, their expressions telling me nothing.

"Well?" I urge, and I see Sauli's eyes widen.

"Oh god." I feel like I'm going to be sick. I didn't get in. I didn't get in!

"Darcy..." Adam starts, not knowing what to say. The tears spring to my eyes and I turn around, pulling at my hair as I try not to scream.

I've waited 7 months for this thing. A single letter telling me my hopes and dreams. But it's just torn them down. My best friend and the love of my life are going to my dream school. Happy and excited to live on campus. Alex for two years and Kat for four. But not me. I haven't even heard back from my other Colleges. I have nowhere to go. I can almost feel my heart breaking.

"You got in." Adam says quietly.

"On a scholarship." Sauli adds, his voice a little louder.

"What?" I ask warily, my stomach still doing flips.

"You got in, Darc." Adam says with a happy laugh.

"I got in?" I ask in complete disbelief.

"Yeah, you did." They stand up and I jump into Sauli's arms, Adam wrapping his around both of us.

"I got in." I repeat with happy, warm, tears falling silently.

I pick up the letter and re-read it over and over again.

Congratulations.

Accepted.

Approved.

Three of the words that stand out as they tell me my application was liked enough to not only get me into the school, but on a scholarship. I worked my ass off to get the best grades I could. I dance my heart out each and every day, besides weekends that I don't have eisteddfods and performances.

And it all payed off. I got into my dream school, and one day I'm going to open my own studio. I'll instil hopes and dreams into young dancers just like the teachers did when I went to my first dance classes at just 3 years old.

"Why don't we go out and celebrate tonight?" Sauli suggests.

"That sounds perfect. But there's something I have to do first." They give me knowing looks and kiss my forehead.

"Go tell him. And also invite him to dinner tonight." Adam grins.

I keep the letter in my hands as I shove my phone in my pocket and almost run out of my front door and to my car.