Chapter 56 - Forever Can Mean A Day

A/N: Hello my beautiful Saviours<3 I think you're definitely going to like this chapter ;) you guys mean the world to me and I've decided to write a (hopefully) publishable version of Save Me, but it won't be a fan fic and it will take place in a mental hospital kind of thing :) I just feel like Darcy's story needs to be told.

Anyway, I'm so so excited because in 2 days I have my Adam and Queen concert and wow I'm so happy!!

Also one more quick thing, I don't actually write any of the songs in this book, FULL credit to the owners and artists and writers, etc etc. But I actually am writing a song (though I swear to Adam that I can't sing! Wow I'm terrible) and it's basically about Darcy and yeah :)

Enjoy my babies and please vote and comment and fan and all that :) I love you all so so so much!! You're my inspirations and the lights in my darkness <3 <3 <3

-Em xo

Chapter 56:

Adam's POV:

"Three days. And then eight months without you." Sauli says quietly as we drive to the restaurant.

"You're going to be fine. We both are. We always make it through." I smile at him before looking back to the road.

I made sure we were both dressed up nice, and I got us the perfect place for dinner. I need this night to be a happy one. Because for the next 8 months, I'm going to be pondering over every inch of tonight, wondering if I said the wrong thing. If the tears fell because of joy or heart break. Both of our heartbreak. I've never been this nervous. This worried. This terrified.

"That doesn't mean that I don't miss you when you're gone." He lolls his head to look at me as he leans it against the headrest.

"And you know I miss you every time I'm away from you. Even just an hour at the studio. You're my other half." I pull up to the building and park the car.

"Do you believe in happily ever after's?" he asks randomly as I lace our fingers together.

"I believe in true happiness. But not everything lasts forever." I sigh, squeezing his hand quickly.

We walk into the restaurant that I booked. But this isn't where we'll be.

"Close your eyes." He gives me a curious look as I pull a blindfold out of my pocket.

"You better not be kidnapping me, Lambert." He jokes as I slip the cloth around his eyes and gently tie it at the back.

"I already have you, why would I want to steal you away?" I wrap my arms around his waist from behind and rest my chin on his shoulder, relishing in the feeling of him in my arms.

"I always feel so safe when you're holding me." he says in almost a whisper as he places his arms over mine.

"I hope so. Because right now I'm holding my world." I kiss his shoulder and let my arms fall from his waist as I lead him by the hands through the empty restaurant to the staircase.

Up the stairs, telling him when to step so he doesn't fall, and to the roof.

"Are we outside?" he asks as we take a few steps towards the middle of the roof.

"Yep." I say happily as I remove the blindfold.

"Adam..." he gasps as he takes in the sight before his eyes.

A beautiful table in the middle with a dark red velvet tablecloth, a glass vase with a red rose in it, and the moonlight and stars lighting up one of the only parts of LA that isn't spoiled by light pollution. The candles and fairy lights helping as well as they hang around the 2 walls along the roof.