Chapter 29 - He's Just A Boy...Who Slows Down Time

A/N: Hey guys! Hope you are liking the story, i know i'm not haha :)

So i'm starting a new story, but it's not really a book. It is a collection of short stories i write about random and made up girls (and maybe guys) and their stories. Read it to see what they are about :) please read it, it will be up soon. I need to get a certain message across, and you guys can help me do that.

Save Me has become so amazing with so many votes, reads and comments, all because of you! Because you keep it going and i'm so so greatful for that! I love you all more than you can imagine. And I have made some twitter friends, you guys. So thank you, and i love you <3 xoxoxoxoxo

-Em xo

Chapter 29:

"You ready?" Adam asks as he walks into my room as I zip up my suitcase.

"Yep." I say as I take one last look around my room for a few weeks.

"We'll only be gone for 2 weeks. I promise." He smiles, carrying his suitcase and a few extra bags. He really does love to accessorise doesn't he?

I pull my suitcase off my bed and we walk out of my room, down the stairs and out of the house. We said goodbye to Sauli this morning before he went to work.

We get into the car and the drive to the airport begins.

***

"We're here." He says as we get out of the car.

Paparazzi swarm us but I've become great at ignoring them and just walking forward.

We finally make it inside and go through the booking and checkouts and security procedures. We sit down in the terminal gate and talk about random topics.

"I'm so excited to go to London. I've always wanted to go." I say excitedly, almost bouncing in my seat.

"I'm starving. Do you want to grab something to eat? The plane probably has crap food." I nod my head in agreement and we grab our carry on stuff, our suitcases being loaded onto the plane as we speak.

We go to the food court and grab some food.

"American Airways flight 237 to London now boarding." The loud speaker says through the airport.

"Guess we better get going." I say with a small, biting down on my sushi roll and finishing it before chucking the rubbish in the bin.

We make our way back to the gate where we board. The airport is packed with people and I bump into a few shoulders as busy men and woman run to get to their flight, most of them dressed in suits.

I bump into another shoulder, and time seems to slow down so much it almost stops. Our shoulders touch lightly, but hard enough for both of us to look up at each other. My hair whips around my shoulder in slow motion as time seems to continue go at a quarter, if not less, speed. My blue eyes connect with his dark green ones, brown surrounding the edges of them. We both turn to face each other, time still slow, and I smile a little.

But then everything comes rushing back, and I'm hit like a hurricane.

"Sorry." He says apologetically. And the one thing I notice is his beautiful English accent that soars through my soul, imprinting upon my heart. He walks away, being dragged the opposite way by a much older guy who looks to possibly be his grandfather.

And as I continue to walk towards the boarding of our plane, Adam next to me, all I can think of his the sparkle I saw in those green eyes. His brown hair styled to perfection, the perfect style of mess. Pink lips lifted into a quick smile, and the way time made me appreciate his features even more.