Chapter 59 - Table For Two

A/N: I kind of like this chapter, moves things along a bit more :) please please please vote comment and share! And OMG SAVE ME HAS 92 THOUSAND READS HOLY GLAM!!! Thank you and I love you all so so so soooo much!!!!!

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

-Em xo

Chapter 59:

"Darcy! Darcy!" Kat says as she runs up to me.

"Hey Kitty Kat. Ready for lunch?" I ask as I shut my locker.

"Yeah, sure. But I have to talk to you about something." She grins happily and slightly mischievously.

"What have you done?" I ask slowly as I squint my eyes and look at her suspiciously.

"Nothing. Why do you assume I've done something? Okay I have, but nothing bad." She says quickly.

"Just tell me what it is." I sigh, starting not to care about her ramblings.

"Tonight, you and I are going out. I have an uncle who has a restaurant in uptown L.A. Get dressed up real nice, and I'll pick you up at 7." She says, way too happy.

"What are you planning?" I look at her as if to say 'I know you're hiding something'.

"Nothing, nothing. Just excited I get to go out with my bestie. You know what? Change of plans. I'll come over this afternoon, and choose what you have to wear." She says giddily.

"It's Friday, I have Hip-Hop classes." I sigh.

"Can't you cancel?" she pouts.

"I'm choreographing the routine with the teacher, and we still have half the song to go through. So no, I can't cancel." I answer.

"Wait, its Friday. Isn't pointe on Monday, Wednesday and Friday, and Hip-Hop on Thursdays?" she questions curiously.

"Normally, yes. But the Hip-Hop teachers had a hissy fit and now have the Friday 4 o'clock pointe class slot. So now it's Pointe on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday. And Hip-Hop on Fridays. And my Wednesdays are free for my modelling jobs. I hardly get a chance to even breathe when I add in my homework and studying for tests and exams. But modelling pays really well, the older I get. And dance means everything to me." I shrug.

"I could never do it. I have soccer three times a week, and even with that, I struggle a little with school work." She sighs.

"I always make sure school comes first. I need to keep studies high so I can do business studies next year. That will help me with getting my business degree, and my degree of fine arts in the dance section. So that when I have the opportunities, I can open my own dance studio." I smile happily.

"Ok while you do all that, I'm going to be repeating year 12 a million times until I figure out what I want to do when I get older." She laughs.

"I still think you should be a chef. You're absolutely amazing, Kat." Seriously, her food is to die for. Her pastries are perfect, and her curries are like heaven sent angels. She can cook almost anything, and to utter perfection as well.

"I do love to cook. It's a passion of mine. But I don't know..." she shrugs.

"Let's not worry about it right now. We still have a year to figure it all out. Come on, I'm hungry." She links our arms together as she nods, agreeing with me. We walk to the cafeteria, well Kat skips and I try to hide my embarrassment. I love the girl, but she's insane!

***

"I'm not wearing that." I say seriously as Kat holds up one of the very miniskirts she brought.