Chapter 84 - Photoshoot

Chapter 84:

We walk into the studio with the whole family, from my dad's to my grandparents, to Kat and the band.

When I told Kat, the same day I told the family, she was over the moon. Straight away she claimed being godmother, but it was obvious from the start that she would be. She took a week off College and is staying with us. She was so happy for us, and can't wait to meet the little ones. We all cannot wait to meet them.

Today we're getting professional photos, which I've always wanted.

"Welcome, welcome." The photographer says.

"Hi, I'm Alex." He greets, shaking the photographers hand. I do the same.

"Darcy." I smile.

"Well look at you. Do you know what you're having?" he asks as places his hands either side of my stomach. Okay dude, personal space.

"Twins, a boy and a girl." I say happily.

"Well why don't you go get ready in the dressing room just over there, and we can get started. Just tell me how you want the photos and I'll do it." He smiles happily.

We all walk into the huge room and I get changed into my long, white, strapless dress. It's beautiful, and a maternity dress so it fits perfectly. For maternity wear, it's really pretty.

Everyone gets changed into white clothes, since we saw a big family doing the same type of the thing on the website for this place.

"I look good in white." Sauli laughs.

I roll my eyes at him and slap his arm playfully.

"Sure, sure." I shake my head.

"Well I think you look good in anything." Adam pecks his lips. After all this time, they still act like newlyweds. It is somewhat cute if you think about it.

"Come on people." Leila directs, fixing everyone's hair and clothes.

"Momma Glam, relax, I look fine." Tommy swats Leila's hands away as she messes with his hair.

"Thomas, do not make me go full Momma Glam on your butt. Glitter is not the only thing I can throw." She goes into sassy mode.

I feel two hands on my stomach, and I wrap my arms around Molly as she leans her cheek on my bump. She's grown up so much!

"You look beautiful." I lean down and kiss the top of her head.

"So do you." She grins.

"Yeah, Darc, you really do. You're glowing." Isaac nods and they all agree.

"It's called sweat. You throw up three times a day and you'll be glowing too." I say seriously. They all laugh.

"Oh Ash, I almost forgot. I'm sure you already have it covered, but I saw the cutest little white outfit for Cameron and I just had to get it for today. It's too cute." I coo as I pull it out of my bag.

"You want him in the photo today?" she asks, slightly confused.

"Uh, yeah. Unless you don't want him to, which I'm totally fine with." I say quickly.

"No, no, I'd love him to. I just didn't think you'd want a baby in the shot when this is your pregnancy photo session." She remains a little confused.

"Are you kidding? Of course I want him in it! He's my godson. Who cares why we're here. It's a family portrait for one of the shots, and he's a part of the family of course." I laugh and she happily starts to change him into the most adorable outfit.