Chapter 54 - Broken Girl

A/N: hey my beautiful saviours :) here is another update for you amazing people! Please vote and comment, and most importantly, enjoy :) I love you all so so so much!!!

Dedicated to my beautiful Glitterbaby Say-Say ( _DreamCetcher_ )

-Em xo

Chapter 54:

Almost three months. End of March, and the day before the 3rd album comes out. It's officially Adam's last concert before the tour starts, and the last concert of just For Your Entertainment and Trespassing songs.

I put my earrings in, adding the final touches to my look. Black gladiator sandals, a puffy black and yellow striped skirt, and a tucked in black sleeveless shirt. I complete the look with my sacred black, fingerless, leather gloves.

God, I am so much like Adam it's ridiculous!

After everything that happened that day at school, I took a while to recover. I had just over a week at home. Teachers sent work, not that I struggled too much with what I missed. Especially in Language and Choir. The flashbacks came one after the other, and some days I just couldn't handle it at all.

Kat called and texted. I texted back a few times and called her once. She deserved the truth. So I told her everything that happened that day. She cried, apologising for not being there. But I told her the truth, that it was never her fault and never will be.

But I can't even look at Alex. I don't hate him. I did at first, but I just can't now. I hate myself, because for the first few seconds, I actually liked it. I let my emotions get invested into a guy. It can never work out between me and him. Between me and any guy.

He's been hanging out with a few other guys. And from what I know about them, their nice. I have no problem with them. I just have a problem with him looking over at me every 2 seconds with a sad and slightly guilty look on his face.

I shake my head, trying to clear my mind of bad thoughts. Tonight's about getting ready for the 3rd album, without forgetting the first 2. About honouring the Glamily and everyone who has been here from the beginning, as well as new comers.

I grab my phone and walks downstairs.

"There's my gorgeous Trespasser." Adam kisses my cheek, smiling from ear to ear.

"There's my favourite singer/songwriter." I reply back.

"Don't you mean, favourite dad?" he grins

"Only if she was talking to me." Sauli smirks.

"Whatever, smart ass. Let's go before my manager yells at me for being late again." He groans.

"The concert started 20 minutes late. You deserved to be yelled at." We get in the car and I put my seatbelt on before resting my legs up on the backseats.

"The traffic was bad." He defends, trying to come up with excuses.

"Yeah, sure sure. I'm just glad we get to be in the audience this time." Sauli says with excitement.

"Yeah me too. Why are we in the audience anyway?" I ask sceptically.

"I just want you to have a good time with the other fans. Plus I may or may not have a surprise for you." He says to me, looking briefly at me through the rear view mirror.

"I don't know if I should be scared or excited." I ask seriously, getting kind of worried.

"Oh chill. It's going to be fine." He rolls his eyes with a playful grin.

Here we go...

***

The 3rd song of the night finishes, and the lights and lasers come back on.