Chapter 37 - Bang

A/N: IM BACK BITCHES!! Miss me?

Here you go, I was nice and decided to update ;) I just want to say something really important right now... I KNOW that Adam and Sauli aren't actually together, and Im okay with that. It killed me when they broke up, but now I only care about their happiness, not who they marry and live their lives with, because real Glamberts will love who they love :) the ONLY reason Adam and Sauli are together in SM is because well Adam is a singer and I didn't want Darcy to be like completely alone if she can't go to a concert and when Adam goes on tour one day. Plus it makes certain moments a little more dramatic ;)

I want to stress the importance of you guys talking to me, ok that sounds weird. What I mean is that I want to be an interactive author, and on twitter I am interactive with a few of you. You're my Saviours, even though that fan name isn't catching on is it? Yeah you people are so not creative :)

Nah I'm joking I love you all

- Em xo

Chapter 37:

“Oh it’s a jolly holiday with Darcy!” Adam and Sauli sing as Adam wraps his arms around my waist from behind and lifts me up, twirling me around.

If you can’t tell already, we just finished watching Mary Poppins. Well we finished watching it about 20 minutes ago, and now we’re about to leave for the restaurant. Showers taken, make-up on and that goes for 2 of us. Dressed up nice, me being forced into a dress again, and we’re walking out of the door, all of us still humming the song.

We make it to the restaurant, a beautiful and elegant place, and I’m running, as best I can in heels, into Brooke’s arms.

“Brookey.” I say excitedly.

“Darcia!” She says, her nickname for me proving to be more of my name than an actual nickname. She says it as if saying Darciarna without the RNA. Though I guess the R is in the sound, so it’s almost present.

“I missed you all.” I say as we pull back from the hug.

I force myself to give them all quick hugs and then we walk into the restaurant.

Tommy goes to the front since he’s the one who suggested this place and booked, so I’m assuming it’s in his name.

“Booking for Ratliff, party of 10.” He says happily and the woman at the front smiles at us before grabbing a lot of menus and leading us to a long table with 5 seats either side of it.

It’s near the wall so it doesn’t take up space, which is practical I guess.

Along the row closest to the wall it goes: Terrance, Sasha, Isaac, Adam and Sauli.

And in my row it goes: Brooke, Tommy, Ashley, Taylor and Me.

“Can I get you all started on some drinks?” A chirpy waiter asks as he stands at the end of the table, looking between us all.

Everyone says their drink orders starting from the other end and all I can think is ‘Thank god, a guy waiter. At least this one won’t flirt with Adam. I was so close to killing that skank!’

And I’m right; he doesn’t flirt with Adam at all.

“I’ll get an ice tea.” I say politely as I’m the last one to speak.

Just before he leaves, his eyes run up and down someone at the table’s body. And as soon as he does actually leave, I throw my hands in the air and face palm.

“Seriously?!” Adam knows what I’m talking about this time and he laughs.

“I’m so confused…” Ashley says from beside Taylor.