Chapter 58 - Memories Can Kill You

A/N: Hello beautiful people!! :) going to update two chapters today cause even though this chapter isn't really that short (it's not that long either) it's still kind of a filler chapter even though stuff happens I guess. But you're going to like the next chapter I think hehe ;)

I love you all more than life <3 <3 <3

Don't forget to please vote and comment on both of the chapters I update today please :) I love you :)

Oh and if you guys haven't read the review of Save Me by _DreamCetcher_ then you should cause it's awesome :)

-Em xo

Chapter 58:

The room spins and I clutch onto the edge of my bed as I stand next to it. Four days without my medication and things haven't exactly been great. I keep dreaming about different nights and hellish events of my past.

I look around me, my vision going in and out. Dark crimson blood flows down the walls, my heart beating a million miles an hour.

No, please god, make it stop.

My head starts to ache, like someone is stabbing me in my temple every few seconds. My stomach churns as the blood on the walls, and everything else in my room, turns dark and cold. The whole area twisting into an unwanted memory.

A dark living room, no longer my simple bedroom. The air cold, almost as if I'm outside and the ground beneath my feet, freezing me to my core.

And that's when I remember why I know this scene. And all of the fear and anxiety washes over me in a giant wave that I cannot move out of. I get pushed down to my knees by an invisible force, and every person from that night becomes clear. As if it hasn't happened yet, and I'm living it over and over.

"I swear to god, I will happily blow out her brains." He screams, pushing the cold barrel to my right temple even harder.

"No, please. We won't tell anyone. Please, just let her go, Daniel. Let her go." My mother sobs, tears streaming down her face as my grandfather holds her.

"Shut up! She deserved everything I did to her. She's a little slut; I'm surprised you haven't figured that out yet. You'll never keep your mouths shut. Neither will she." I can almost hear the smirk on his face.

I hear the safety guard being flicked off as he gets ready to end my life.

"Please, take me instead. Please, not Darcy. Please." My mum begs over and over again.

"Shut it Lilliana!" he screams at her, and she closes her mouth. But a few broken sobs escape her lips.

I'm too scared to speak. Too terrified to even breathe right now. I'm going to die tonight. I can almost feel my blood escaping my body as I pray to God to let me into heaven.

I lost my Abuela to cancer a year ago. I lost my Abuelo to a similar fate two years ago. My other Abuela is on her death bed, deteriorating from Schizophrenia and dementia. I have two people left, and now I'll never see them again.

"Let her go, Daniel. She hasn't done anything wrong." My grandfather says calmly as he walks forwards.

"Stay away from me!" He says loudly.

"Ok, ok. If you let her go, they can't charge you with anything. The police are on their way. Do you really want to go to jail for the rest of your life?" he tries to persuade, holding up his hands in defence as the gun is yanked to point towards him.

"She deserved everything she got." He spits back.

"We both know that's not true. She's just a little girl. Her life has been ruined because of you. She doesn't deserve to die as well." His anger gets the best of him, but he still manages to stay calmer than I ever could.