Chapter 35 - Signs Symptoms Causes and Effects

A/N: you people are so lucky! I wait weeks or even months for books to be updated and here I am updating my book again after like a day! I promised myself I wouldn't update until I had gone through and edited all of the previous chapters...I did up until chapter 10 and then gave up. My book sucks too much to re-read.

Be happy because the only reason I'm updating is so I can put up photos I find and want to share with you all straight away lol :) so here you go and vote comment, bleh you know the rest. But seriously please vote and comment.

Oh and one more thing............. THIS BOOK HAS OVER 13 THOUSAND READS!!! How is that even possible?!?!?!?!! I love you all to death and I wish I could hug all of you!!

And one more, one more thing. That doesn't make sense does it? Eh who cares. You ALL need to go read CutMeDeep 's book Adams Pretty Kitty and its an Adommy fan fic and it is so beautiful and amazing and perfect and OMG Im in love with it!! But girl you need to stop making me suffer and UPDATE!!

I love you all like my own children :') that's a little weird isn't it? Eh I'm weird so :P love you my little Saviours <3

-Em xo

Chapter 35:

Adam's POV:

"We're here." I say to Darcy who is cowering against the window on the opposite side of the car.

I get out of the black van-like vehicle after the, just over, 3 hour drive.

I look over and see her slowly getting out on the other side and pulling her long sleeves down even further, which worries me, because she always does the same thing after she cuts.

She would have had to do it in the early morning or middle of the night. I haven't let her leave my side, because of fear of her doing the one thing I think she's already done.

We walk into the hotel, the band and dancers both taking separate cars, so they walk in a few minutes later. We all get checked in and go up to our rooms, the hotel sending our bags up soon.

"Darcy, I need to talk to you about something." I say as I sit down next to her on the couch in the hotel room.

She looks at me for the first time in 2 days, and that brings a small smile, before it's washed away at the seriousness of what we have to talk about.

"I'm really worried about you Darcy. You've been acting very different to what you used to. As if we've gone back to step 1. And I'm worried that that's going to affect you in a negative way. So I've booked an appointment for this afternoon, in a couple of hours actually." She looks at me, emotion on her face for the first time in 3 days. But it's only confusion.

"I feel like you're a stranger. But you're also someone I used to know and trust." She says quietly, moving an inch closer to me.

"I want to go back to the time when you could let me hold you. And when you responded the same way when I told you I loved you. And I think you need some professional help so you can have the life you deserve. That's why I want you to come to a doctor's appointment with me this afternoon." She looks sceptical, but slowly nods her head after a few minutes of thinking about it.

"Okay. But I...I need you to do something for me. I won't like it but I need to get better. This isn't me, we both know that. I just don't know what's wrong with me at the moment. I'm so scared of every little noise. And I have a panic attack every time someone brushes past me or I accidently touch someone else." She says, her voice a tiny bit louder than her whispered and hushed tone.